Chapter Seventeen : Red

SAUNDERS HOME

The next day, in the living room, I'm staring out of the window, with my arms folded.

Angie (VO) Every story tale has an evil villain or villainess. And of course, every story has a male or female superhero that defeats the evil. But in my story tale, there's just the wicked evil lurking around. With Quinton Kiermont and Quintoria Kean deceased, Amy Tooney has taken Quintoria's maniac henchmen for herself. The Scary Clown maniac henchmen.

Sharron Marvell slowly walks up beside me. "I just been informed that The Vultures gang group are making their move against the Tavern Bodge in a few minutes."

"Do you need any Special Agent help?" I asked her.

Sharron chuckled, softly, to herself. "Not really, The Cobras can handle The Vultures. In the meantime, you need to get some evidence with Amy Tooney back at the Arrington Asylum along with her Scary Clown maniac henchmen."

"Piper, Joanna and I can handle The Scary Clown maniac henchmen with the Saunders Gang's help." I said to her.

"Alright, I'll call you when The Vultures are done." Sharron said.

Sharron and I exchange determined looks at each other and we one-arm hug each other.

*~*~*

- Third POV -

At the Gale Saisons, a shirtless Aiden, wearing his boxer briefs, lays in bed, underneath the navy blue plushy bedcover, asleep.

He stirs up awake and looks at a half naked Mavis laying in bed next to him.

Aiden becomes so bewildered that he gets out of the bed, redresses himself in his clothes.

"What the hell happened?" Aiden asked himself.

He looks at an emptied small drinking glass on the nightstand, along with a half bottle of rum. He picks it up and sniffs it.

"I can explain." Mavis said, gently sitting up straight with the bedcover covering her torso and lower half of her body. "We had incredible fun last night."

"I remember. I was at The Nightlingriff Speakeasy Nightclub, with my usual cocktail drink. And then, you showed up and flirted with me. I told you to leave me alone . . ." Aiden trailed off, remembering what happened last night at the speakeasy nightclub. ". . . I looked away, and you must've put something in my cocktail drink, because the next minute, I was high on something and you brought me here."

"And we hooked up together." said a nonchalant Mavis.

"No, did you -- did you drugged me with Candy Rocks?" Aiden asked, frantically.

"Candy Rocks are addictive." Mavis said with a mischievous grin. "And don't tell me you didn't enjoy our little hookup."

"Oh my gosh." Aiden said, gently running his hand in his brown fluffy hair. "Angie?"

"As long as you don't tell her, and as long as she doesn't know, it's your little secret." Mavis said, gently getting out of the bed and redresses herself in her clothes.

"I'm not gonna do this to her, Mavis. What the hell is wrong with you? I love Angie." Aiden told Mavis.

"You're gonna tell her, aren't you?" Mavis asked.

"Damn right. Angie is gonna be pissed at me." Aiden said, walking away.

*~*~*

JEN'S DINER

That afternoon, I'm sitting in a booth table with a plate of cheeseburger and a soda pop.

My phone buzzes in my pants pocket. I pull out my phone and look at it.

Sharron Marvell

I answer my phone. "Sharron?"

"Hey, Ang. The Cobras has handled The Vultures. We escorted them to the Arrington Jailhouse. But somehow, Jared Wallace had escaped." Sharron told me on the phone.

"That little weasel." I said, referring to Jared Wallace. "Okay, that's good. All that is left now, is Amy Tooney and her Scary Clown maniac henchmen."

"Alright, I'll see you around, Little Bean." Sharron said on the phone and hung up my phone.

The diner opens and closes; and my boyfriend, Aiden, slowly walks up to me.

"Ang?" Aiden said.

I look up at him as he sits down in the booth table across from me. "Hey, Aidy." And then, I see a red aura outline around Aiden. "Aiden? What's wrong? And why do I see a red aura outline around you?"

Aiden gently holds my hand on the booth table. "Mavis put Candy Rocks in my cocktail drink and we hooked up together."

I gently pull my hand from his hand, progressing what he told me. And my hands starts glowing red. "You and Mavis?"

"I didn't know what happened. It just happened." Aiden said with tears forming in his eyes. "I'm so sorry."

"First, it was Vanessa, and then, Ziandra, and now, Mavis. Why don't you start a booty call at the Gale Saisons." I told him, getting up from the booth table and walks away, walking out of the diner.

Aiden gets up from the booth table and walks out of the diner, following me outside.

"Angie?" Aiden said.

And then, I turn around to glare, furiously, at Aiden, and blasts him with my red photokinesis, causing him to fly backwards against his pickup truck, leaving scrape wound bruises on his pants and his face.

Aiden grunts and sits up in a seated position and looks up at me, shocked, at what I had done.

"You're dead to me, Aiden Anderson." I told him with bitterness and opened a portal and walked through it as it closed behind me.

Aiden slowly gets up and opens the driver's car door and gets inside and closes it. He looks at the rearview mirror at his scrape wounds on his face.

Overwhelmed with guilt and sadness, Aiden gently runs his hand in his brown fluffy hair and cries to himself.

*~*~*

SAUNDERS HOME

That evening, in the living room, I'm sitting in a sofa chair, drinking a small glass of rum.

Angie (VO) As I sit here in the sofa chair, pondering about revenge, but revenge, actually, isn't what I want. I just have this fury rage within me, and I don't know what to do with it.

Teacup Yorkie trots up to me and gently leaps in my lap, and sensing my glumness, Yorkie whimpers.

I small smile to myself and gently soothes Teacup Yorkie's head. I don't need revenge. I'm just angry.

Any Comment (s) ?
Any Vote (s) ?