Chapter Seven : Special Agent Angie

SOTHEBY'S LOUNGE FIGHTING GYM CLUB CENTER

The next day, Toney and I are sparring with each other in the fighting cage. We've been at it for a few minutes.

So, right now, I'm wearing a pair of boxer fingerless gloves, sparring on a free-standing punching bag, gently punching and kicking as I vent out my emotions

"You're too tense." Toney said to me. "You need to relax yourself."

Panting to myself, I stop sparring and looks at Toney. "Aiden and I broke up. For good." I tell him.

Toney looks at me, glumly. "Sorry about that."

"Don't be. I'm done with him." I said to him.

"And you came here to vent out your frustration. Whatever Aiden, really pissed you off, Saunders." Toney said to me.

"And to also get something straight in between us, Toney, I'm not spending time with you and hanging out with you as a rebound, I would do that to myself or to you." I said to him.

"I appreciate your sincere honesty." Toney said, slowly walks up to me. "You're a sincere person, Saunders."

Toney and I exchange small smiles at each other. And turns me to the free-standing punching bag.

"Relax." Toney said, gently puts his hands on my hips. "Loosen yourself up."

Toney removes his hands away from my hips and onto my arms, gently balling up my hands into fist.

"Now, punch." Toney said to me.

I punch the free-standing punching bag like I meant it, channeling my frustration into my fist.

*~*~*

KEAN AND Q COMPANY

Afterwards, Quintora Kean is sitting behind her desk on the telephone.

I slowly walks into her office. "Hi, Quintora." I greeted her.

"Angie Saunders. Come to show off your new Special Agent?" Quintora said to me.