Chapter Nine : The AngieCats

3RD POV

The next day, At Quintora Kean's apartment, in the living room, Quintora Kean is sitting in her armchair, drinking a glass of red wine, glumly spaced out.

Quinton Kiermont slowly walks up behind her and gently puts his hands on her shoulders, causing Quintora to flinch a little.

"Sorry, Quintora. Didn't mean to startle you." Quinton said to her.

"My henchmen are dead, Quinton." Quintora Kean told her partner-in-mischievous schemes.

"I know." Quinton said, slowly walks around from behind the sofa and beside it with blood stains on his sweater and face. "I killed your henchmen."

Quintora looks at him, becoming upset. "Why would you do that?"

"I have henchmen of my own

"I have henchmen of my own." Quinton replied to her. "Sorry to say, but our negotiate has come to an end."

"You and I negotiated with each other, so, I could remain here in Arrington." Quintora said to him.

"There's nothing else for you here, Quintora." said Quinton.

"I may have lost my company, but I still have cash from all the red chocolate bars and candy bars that I've sold." Quintora said to Quinton. "With the cash that I have, I can turn an abandoned casino into something spectacular."

Quinton looks at Quintora, intrigued. "What abandoned casino?"

"Get cleaned up and I'll show you." Quintora said with a sly grin.

*~*~*

ABANDONED CASINO

Quinton Kiermont, now, cleaned up, and Quintora Kean slowly walks inside the empty main room with a stage.

"This is your big idea?" Quinton said. "Turning something old into something new? I like it."

"With my casino, I will be able to make more cash than ever." Quintora said to Quinton.

Quinton and Quintora exchange mild looks at each other.

"Alright then, impress me, Quintora. And I will reconsider our negotiation." Quinton Kiermont said and slowly walks away from her.

Quintora Kean folds her arms and small smiles to herself.

*~*~*

THE NIGHTLINGRIFF SPEAKEASY NIGHTCLUB

Me and the Saunders Gang, along with The Vipers and other young adults are enjoying themselves.