arc 1: not all as it seems, Chapter 2: An Angel has come to town

S.A.M. ( SAILOR ANGEL MOON)

arc 1: not all as it seems, Chapter 2: An Angel has come to town

The events of the family sleepover was a success, everyone seemed to be happy of the new Tsukino living among them, however Samiko still wasn't sure about things moving forward.

There are days when she wants to be left alone and isolated and other days she wants to try to be the good relative who's rich and fabulous cousin took her in to raise her because her parents decided that she was a burden on them so they left her in Neo Queen Serenity's care for the time being. 

Everything was going normal for the most part, Samiko woke up to eat breakfast and to study at the breakfast table quietly.

She was reading a book of social sciences. It had two books worth a read, she gave herself two weeks to finish the book so she can move to metal sciences. 

She had always had an interest in becoming a scientist or a detective whichever came first, she already decided her future and it was going to take hard work and dedication to pull off her near future. 

After last night's events she was wondering if she should apologize to akiko for kind of lashing out on her because they were cuddled like a couple.

Samiko didn't see why akiko needed to be attached to her so much, they have been best friends for so long and it never crossed her mind to see what akiko was feeling because they are in the best friend zone, that is something you can never get out even if you tried. In this case, Samiko was very clueless to human emotions and didn't know how to show or receive them at all. 

Usagi and Mamoru came down for breakfast seeing Samiko studying and eating at the same time.

They were interested in what she was reading because she always had her nose in a book to avoid conversation about her future or talking about school.

Samiko got up to do her dishes and left the book on the kitchen table. She grabbed her white sneakers and put them on her feet. 

Usagi followed her to the door carefully and texted the outer senshi to start their mission and that Samiko was about to leave the castle.

They texted saying they are already ahead of her, they were finishing up preparations for the outer senshi Family Reunion they were having in the next couple of weeks, They were masters of keeping it low profile since the final battle with Nehelenia, they waited at the corner of juuban and 10th for their little guest.

Samiko made it to where the juuban car shop was at, she went inside to speak to the owner with a smile

"How is my future car looking? I hope building her isn't too much trouble."

The owner smiled with great pride and looked at Samiko

"Welcome Samiko-chan, your car will be ready by your sixteenth birthday. I hope by then you have studied for your permit and license to take her for a spin. 

You had a dream for your car and now you will make it a reality once you turn sixteen."

Samiko nodded with a sly grin on her face

"I have been studying for two years already, I have my test in the bag. You don't need to worry about that. 

I have been wanting a car like this for a while, watching all those fast car movies, this is the car for me.