chapter 6, enter the first general of darkness Arata

S.A.M. ( Sailor Angel Moon)

Arc 1: not all as it seems, chapter 6, enter the first general of darkness Arata

It was a clear crisp autumn day, the leaves turning their beautiful red and brown and orange colors, as autumn continues to bring couples closer together, samiko was counting the days until she got her car. She already got her license to drive, she waited a long time for this. She wasn't celebrating her birthday at all. Those nightmares were becoming more and more real and powerful.

She wasn't going to mess with the natural balance of things, her friends knew not to bring up the subject of her birthday because she would get all fussy and huffy about it. She decided to visit the car garage that was building her custom made car before work

The owner smiled noticing that samiko was peaking around the corner

"I know you are there Samiko, come and see your car. She is almost complete and in time for your sixteenth birthday. I have a few details to go over with your car and by Sunday she will be roaring down tenth and juuban."

Samiko rubbed the back of her head in embarrassment and did the cutest nervous chuckle

"I know I am a pain in the butt, but I love what you have done with her. She looks amazing. I can't wait to start driving her around town and just letting my mind wander off into space as I drive, I mean drive responsibly and clear my mind.

I took three different driving courses for safety and other things, i have proven enough that I am going to be an adult soon. Sixteen is the big year for me. It just proves I am meant for bigger things in life despite who my relatives are."

The owner nodded and patted her head

"Samiko, it doesn't matter who you are related to. You are your own person at the end of the day. You may be the queen's cousin but that shouldn't stop you from living life to the best of your abilities. I want you to seize the day, live in the moment. You only have one chance at it.

I want you to listen to this quote and its meaning. To seize the day is to Those who possess willpower seize the day and actively control their destiny. I think it's given me a boldness, it's a definite 'seize the day'.

You have everything going for you and you will come out on top, I have faith that you will be a better person because of it. You know I have been taking care of all the Tenohs cars for centuries, you are the first Tsukino who has her own car and you don't need anyone to drive you around anywhere.

You have been independent since you were a child, I have seen you and your group of friends grow up better then what your cousins' friends did. You are the mature version of your cousins' friend group. We all see great things in you, you just have to see it in yourself. You are wise beyond your years, so that's saying something."

Samiko kept rubbing the back of her head in embarrassment

"I appreciate what you said, thank you. I am just having a hard time adjusting to other things.

I do have the blueprints for my motorcycle and my next car, I mean the time frame will be longer. I was thinking my second year of college should be enough time to build them. I have been applying early and waiting for results to see which college fits me best.

I haven't heard anything yet, I am guessing all the colleges are getting swamped with the seniors of high school applying as well. I hope to hear something soon at least to see where I got accepted to. I know that I am only in middle school and will start high school in the spring.

I have been taking college courses to boost my chances of getting into a good university. I will go with the flow this time and take it easy.

I will be fine, I have a great support system in my friends. Look at the time, i don't want to be late to the game arcade. I will be back after my shift from the movies. It's easy working two jobs."