Arc 1: not all as it seems, chapter 4 the welcoming party that can't be avoided

S.A.M. (Sailor angel moon)

Arc 1: not all as it seems, chapter 4 the welcoming party that can't be avoided, Chibiusa returns to meet her cousin for the first time

It was a nice and calm morning, the birds chirping and the sun waking up the citizens of Crystal Tokyo.

Samiko was waking up due to the bright sun being kissed on her face, she noticed she wasn't at Crystal Palace. She took time to readjust her eyes to scan out the area she was in.

She put on her glasses after rubbing her eyes, she went to the window and saw how high she really was.

She thought to herself and kept rubbing her eyes to make sure she nothing was playing tricks on her

'Did I win the lottery and buy this place? I don't remember much of yesterday, all I remember is that I became calm for no reason.

I was so relaxed that I don't remember my slight panic attack I had at the museum.

I am calmer here than I am at Crystal Tokyo palace. The breeze here is nice and calming.'

She was tapped on her shoulder by Haruka and jumped out of her skin and she was snapped out of her thinking process.

Haruka smiled and waved carefully at her

"I see you are up bright and early, small lady Samiko. Did you sleep well? You have class today, I will drive you to school. Go get ready so I can take you.

Breakfast will be on the table shortly, don't worry we brought you some things and we picked up your school uniform."

Samiko noticed who it was and calmed down automatically, she went to shower and get ready for class.

Michiru giggled

"Haruka, you really need to learn how to speak when you enter a room. You scared the poor princess.

I am glad she is getting used to us trying to help her. I think usagi can plan her welcoming party they have been trying to have for her. I mean it is up to small lady Samiko to decide if she wants a party or not.

This is her life and she has the right to decide what she wants to do with it, but I know deep down she knows she can't escape what's planned for her.

She is what she is destined to be, a senshi. A champion of love, justice and serenity.

I mean that is her middle name after all, Serenity. When the time is right, she will be trained properly as a princess and as a warrior.

She already has the book smarts and street smarts, she just needs to learn how to open and accept people into her life, not keep them at a distance.

I know soon she will enjoy life, right now she needs a firm hand and guidance.

We can show her so much of the world but it's the lessons she takes in from what we show her that count."

Haruka nodded and held Michiru close to her looking out the window

"I agree with you Michiru, We are instilling lessons in her and we have to wait until she tells us what she has taken from those lessons, I believe chibiusa is coming home sometime this month or next, her exams should be done soon.

Her vacation should be coming up soon. I am sure she will let our king and queen know when she is due back home, This will give samiko to prepare for whatever comes her way when meeting family members she hasn't met yet.