S.A.M. arc 1, chapter 10, not all as it seems. Enter Kenta

S.A.M. ( Sailor angel moon) arc 1, chapter 10, not all as it seems. Enter Kenta the final shadow general, akiko’s dramatic awakening part 1

 Vo: ah, what a glorious winter morning in the city of Crystal “Juuban” City Tokyo. There are flurries in the air and the people are doing early shopping for the holidays.

Juuban junior high school is preparing for their annual cultural festival. 

The school was the talk of the town ever since samiko became class president and president of the student council. The events that have been performed exceeded every level imaginable. This year was sort of special because the royal families are going to be in attendance to watch their younger relatives perform whatever play the student council decided to go with.

Samiko was nervous beyond comparison and didn't want Crystal palace to show up to watch her perform, it's not that she didn't want them there, she just didn't want anyone from class to make a big deal of who her cousin is. The thought of it was nauseating, her eyes were spinning during the student council meeting.

The room was actually spinning very quickly but she shook her head to calm herself down and regain control of her emotions.

The female student council member was looking at the paper and then at student council president  “We have come to an agreement about the play. We are doing the lion king. It's going to be an hour and twenty-eight minutes long. We definitely decided this time around that roles are changed.

Samiko is going to be Scar, the mad grumpy uncle. Akiko is going to be Nala, Maiko is going to be Simba. Midori is Zazu and Amaterasu is going to be Sarabi. Mufasa will be played by Ichiro.

All other members of class 3 will be in their supportive roles. This meeting is adjourned.”

Samiko stayed in the council room for a bit just overthinking everything like she always does, the thoughts that were running through her mind were just criminal and she wanted a get out of jail free card so she wouldn’t have to perform in front of everyone, she sighed and decided to suck it up and be a brave big and wonderful girl and put on the performance of a lifetime. She thought to herself  'As long as evil doesn’t show up and ruin the festivities and I accidentally reveal myself as angel moon, there shouldn’t be a problem. 

I mean even evil has to have a day off, right? They won’t just attack a school knowing full well my cousin will be in attendance. I am the new senshi in town, I have to protect the peace of the kingdom. It is my duty to make sure the gray hairs in usagi and Mamoru's stay natural and not be the cause of stress due to evil attacking their kingdom. 

They picked me as a scar huh? It’s better for me then, i don’t have to worry about kissing anybody. I just perish at the end anyways and be eaten by the hyenas. Oh goodie.

Haruka-san and Michiru-san will probably be in attendance and want me to practice my lines, practice makes perfect. I’ll practice my lines when I get home. I have the movie at usagi’s in my room, better yet I'll look up scar scenes online so it will be easier for me instead of reading it on paper.'

Akiko had came into the council room, locking the door behind her. She was distressed and confused about a lot of things, but the thing that was bothering her the most was who was Sailor Angel Moon and how did samiko play a role in saving the city.

She walked up towards samiko and spun the chair around to look her directly in her eyes “Samiko Serenity Tsukino-Tomoe, i want you to be honest with me right now.

I don’t want any robotic answers you think that I want to hear. The events that have transpired have left me confused and worried. 

I want you to give me the honest to kami truth, do not lie to me.”