chapter 7 Enter the first team member Sailor love me chain

Sailor Angel moon arc 1 not all as it seems, chapter 7 Enter the first team member Sailor love me chain

Vo: it was an unseasonably warm fall day, the leaves were falling slowly and the holidays were approaching quickly, the best friends were at crystal Tokyo palace relaxing in Samiko's room, they successfully passed all their exams pre and after, they were going to have a nice time just goofing around watching movies.

Maiko was on her cell phone watching videos of the new hero who graced juuban on many occasions.

She didn't recognize who it was because she was upset that the shopping district kept getting attacked.

Samiko finally entered the room after showering from her long jog around crystal Tokyo.

She sat down on the couch drinking some glassed milk, after she finished she popped open a book and started reading it.

Maiko went over to her best friend and grabbed her book placing a bookmark inside so she doesn't lose the place in which she was reading

"Samiko Serenity Tsukino-Tomoe, we are supposed to be having fun. We did so well on our projects and exams that we deserve this break off.

We need to get out of crystal Tokyo palace and be outside enjoying the weather!

I have an idea, let's go to the movies. I know there are showing a lot of good ones.

We should go. I am pretty sure we can go outside for one day for a few hours. What's the worst that can happen?"

Samiko had one eye closed and her arms closed but gave into Maiko's demands after sighing in defeat

"We can go to the movies. We will be back in four hours if you really want me out of the house.

There is no harm in going. I am choosing the movie selection though.

I don't know what I am in the mood to see but whatever pops up first that is the movie we will see."

Amaterasu smiled and wiped the fake tear from her eye with her green handkerchief

"Samiko-chan is growing up and is trying to be a brave teenager for us by going out in the world. I am so proud of our princess."

Maiko joined in the poking fun at Samiko

"Yes Amaterasu, our vampire princess is going out into the sunlight and going to associate with people."

Samiko dropped sweat from the side of her temple in frustration and her eyebrow wiggled

"I am not that bad you guys, I just prefer to be away from the public until life matters outside these four large walls. I have two jobs and school and everything under the sun to concern myself with.

If I can handle it in a timely manner then so be it. The less I am outside of this castle the better it's protected from the dangers that can happen once I step outside of it.

I am not a vampire, I am more of a wolf without a pack if that makes sense. I do not fit the vampire category of glittery or sparkling in the sunlight once I step out in the world."

Midori held both Maiko and Amaterasu back, she smiled at Samiko with all the confidence in the world

"We have a movie to get to, we should be grateful Samiko agreed to go outside today. She would rather read her book until dinner time anyways, whatever movie she chooses we will be watching.

We shouldn't poke fun at her because she decided to be a homebody for whatever reason. We should get going now before the seats fill up."