enter sailor lightning cloud amaterasu and Jiro the third General

S.A.M. (sailor angel moon) arc 1 chapter 9 not all as it seems enter sailor lightning cloud amaterasu and Jiro the third General

Vo: it was a clear autumn morning, the sun was as bright as ever. Samiko’s birthday came and went in a blink of an eye. She came back to the castle early after spending the alone time she needed to figure things out.

When she got home, there was a cake waiting for her. She took the cake to her room and ate it whole, everyone respected her choice in not making a spectacle out of the day. She showered and hopped into bed in her pajamas. 

She quietly thought to herself while staring off into space ‘I am glad everyone respected my choice in not celebrating my birthday. I mean why celebrate it when I am a year closer to death anyways? 

I don’t have a reason to celebrate such a horrible day. I am the reason the moon kingdom was destroyed in the first place. 

My entire existence is to destroy everything and everyone around me, I refuse to go down the same path when I was on the moon. I am a curse, a burden and everything under the sun. I still feel suffocated living here, why hasn’t any apartments called me back yet. I have two jobs and manage all my club activities. 

I know if I leave from here Usagi and Mamoru won’t have to deal with the doom that has been placed on crystal Tokyo because i am living here. I should have moved out from my earth parent’s house when I had the chance. 

They unfortunately had forced me to move in with usagi because they felt she could raise me properly and teach me how to be normal. They only focused on their golden children who did absolutely nothing and got everything. 

I practically raised those ungrateful brats, the thanks I get is being moved into my cousin’s castle. They couldn’t trust anyone to babysit them, I was forced and burdened half the time because I just wanted a normal childhood.

I made sure they were bathed, clothed, fed and that their homework was done on time by the time they got home from work. I am surprised I had time to do my own homework and kept up with my grades. Did they care? No they didn’t care, not at all. My life didn’t matter to them.

I am just so angry about how my life turned out, I raised myself and those brats. What good parents I had, yeah right. They had to keep up appearances for the people outside, when we were home, it was a different story. They were never pleased with anything I did, they made me feel unwanted and unloved. They never made me feel appreciated at all. I was mostly ignored my entire childhood. 

I kept myself locked in my room and ignored the world with my headphones in my ears. I was even ignored on the moon, it makes sense that I would be the same on earth being reborn and all.  I will continue to distance myself from people who are trying to get close to me. I don’t want too many people to get close to me. 

I am a very dangerous person to be next to or to be associated with, I keep my friends on a very long leash. I don’t want them to get hurt because they are with me. I am doing everything in my powers to make sure that they don’t have to endure being a scout. 

I tried my hardest but it didn’t work, so far I have Maiko and Midori as scouts. I seriously hope and pray to whatever sanity the cosmos have left in them not to make ama-chan and Miko into scouts.

I want those two far away from the title of senshi. I still haven’t fully accepted that mii-chan and Mai-chan are senshi. 

The cosmos and the kamis are really sticking it to me. They make it seem like I asked to be reborn. I didn’t. I was better off being destroyed along with the moon.’