Arc 1: Not all as it seems, chapter 3 a new senshi leader is here

The events of yesterday made Samiko question everything that happened to her, when she arrived home she saw her friends asleep in her oversized bed.

She took another quick shower and brushed her hair and teeth, She was in her PJs and went to the couch and fell asleep on it. She forgot to grab her blanket to cover herself but she didn't care, she was so tired that she couldn't deal with what's to come next

Akiko woke up and saw samiko's arms were opened, she carefully climbed up and fell asleep on top of her. The next morning samiko felt heavy again and woke up noticing Akiko was on top of her asleep.

She didn't move because she didn't want to feel the wrath of Akiko if she woke up. She simply held her close and kind of cuddled her to keep her from Awakening.

It's not that samiko minded Akiko being this close to her but this was something for couples to do and samiko would never cross the line.

I mean their friends spoke about the two winding up together but there was always that stage of denial between them. She would rather die first before trying to court Akiko.

They were better off in the friend zone because it was the safest of zones where nothing crosses over. The night of their family sleepover, samiko felt the cold stares from the older Hino woman in the back of her neck.

She felt nervous and didn't say anything because she just arrived at the castle and she didn't want to make a big deal about anything. She just wanted to be locked in her room inventing things. The stare made her feel so uncomfortable that she was ready to run away if danger were to strike against her.

Akiko started to stir from her sleep and looked at samiko who was staring off into space or rather the ceiling of her bedroom, She booped her nose to grab her attention and she got it well

"Good morning Samiko, how did you sleep? What time did you get home from your nightly prowling?"

Samiko looked down at the girl in her arms and shook her head

"I wasn't prowling Akiko, I simply went for a jog and that was it. I just needed to calm myself down and clear my mindset for a while. I have a lot on my mind and I want it to be out of my head."

Akiko looked into her silver eyes

"We do need to talk about Miyako and Michiko being in our school.

Are you going to be ok with them there? I know how Michiko is towards you because of Miyako's flirty behavior."

Samiko closed her eyes to think of the situation that was presented to her, then she opened her eyes to look at Akiko with her answer

"I mean they could have chosen any other public school in the area or far away. They chose to come here for whatever reason.

I don't understand why. Our school advanced but not like how Mugen was.

If Mugen was still up and running they would be there right now. I would kill to go there. My grades are great.

I have the brain for science and robotics. I am always inventing things whenever I have too much time on my hands. I suppose having a harem isn't bad at all. We all grew up together right?"

She joked knowing full well Akiko would get mad

Akiko's face turned red and she flicked Samiko's forehead hard

"Samiko Serenity tsukino-Tomoe! You aren't having a harem!

What type of sick joke is that?!? A harem?!! Save yourself for someone worthy of you. You deserve love and happiness. A white picket fence and a large yard.