The Tour

Camil's Pov

We arrived at the hotel presidential suit and it looked beautiful and it was big enough to be a fucking house,I loved it but I was tired as hell so I went to put my phone on the charger and went straight to sleep while Chris went to his rehearsal for his show tomorrow.

A few hours later Chris came and woke me up.

"Babe you want something to eat before I leave "he said kissing my ear

"Yea just get me some pasta or something,Where you going?"I said turning around to kiss him

"We got a few wardrobe changes to go through before tomorrow"

I got up and took me a shower and put on some black boy shorts and a light blue shirt,it was only 4 so I went to catch up on some work while I had the free time and saw Chris at the door getting the food,I just went to take my phone off the charger,I looked on my phone and saw Freddy called me 5 times,I deleted it and I felt Chris hands around my waist.

"Who was that"

"Latoya,Letting me know about the car"I said turning around

"Aww,Ask her if Mike still got connects with them dog breeders,and your food is on the table"

"Can you put it in the refrigerator,I'm not hungry anymore"I said walking off

"Whats wrong"He said grabbing my hand

"Nothing"I said

"Camil please don't do this shit,I know something is wrong can you please tell me"

"I just miss Cierra, she's like my sister,I don't feel right doing all this without her when we came out her together without her"I lied

"If you want after the tour we can stop by and visit her"He suggested

"Bae you would do that for me"

"Of course,I'll do anything for you"He said kissing me on the cheek

" I love you so much"i said giving him a hug

"I love you more"

I turned around to go back to the bedroom but he grabbed my hand, turned to look at him.

"You look so sexy "he said smiling

"Thank you now can you let me g- - -

He just start kissing me on my neck and he hit my g spot,I wanted to tease him so I kissed him on his neck and ran.

Chris Pov

I ran behind her and picked her up ,I put her on the bed and start kissing her on her neck ,she tried to get up but I had her pinned down ,i moved down to her breast then between her legs,i can tell she liked it because she was moaning,I moved back up to her breast and started sucking on her nipples,I looked in her light brown eyes and saw how beautiful she was I guess she was getting impatient because she climbed on top of me and start riding me,this shit felt so good but no matter what I did she wouldn't get off so I picked her up and started hitting it from the back,we was at for hours because it was dark outside,after we was done we just layed in the bed and talked.

It was like 9pm and I told Camil we should go out tonight so I was waiting on her to get dressed knowing that shit was gonna be a coouple hours. I was hungry so I went to the little kitchen to get some food we barley got a chance to eat earlier, Camil was in the shower so I just sat down on the couch and watched tv.I heard Camil phone ringing,I told her and she told me to answer it,when I did I heard a niggas voice.

"Whats up baby"A mid deep voice said

"Who the fuck is this"I said pissed

"Aw shit my bad, is Camil there?"He asked