Fun Time

Chris Pov

I woke up and took a shower and sat in the bed with Camil who was still alseep.After a few hours of layin down i looked at the time and it was 12pm,I had to get ready for my show tonight so i woke Camil up.

"Whats up"she said in a sleepy voice

"Bae we gotta get ready for the show tonight"

"Ok im gettin up"she dragged her naked body to the bathroom and i laughed at her struggle to get up.

I got up and put on my black skinny jeans,my black and gold last kings shirt,my black and gold last kings snap back with my black J's.

I sat on the lil couch and waited for Camil come out so we can leave.When she came out the room she was wearing a black tight dress that stopped at her thighs that showed her back and she had her hair curled,She looked hella sexy.I stood up and walked over to her.

"Well dont you look sexy"i said wrapping my arms around her waist

"Why thank you handsome"she put her arms around my neck

"Damn i wish we had time for another round"i grabbed her ass and she gave me a kiss

"Ok lets go"she got her purse and we left.

We got to there we sat back stage and we got ready while the people was coming in.Camil and Sheron was the back up dancers so i know we was go kill it.

Camil's Pov

After dancing for 3 hours i was tired as fuck so i let my home gi Brittany take my place while i rest backstage.

When the concert was over Chris went where some of his fans were and start sighing they stuff.I went in the dressing room and put on my black shorts and my pink tank top with my black wedges.I put my hair in a curly pony tail and sat on the little couch.Chris came in the room.

"Hey babe there is someone i want you to meet"he went back to the door and brought in some light skin boy,he was tatted,he had a fade with waves,his eyes were green and he just looked sexy as fuck.

"This my home boy Avery from back home,Avery this my fiancè Camil"i stood up

"Nice to meet you"he said his voice was just damn

"You too"i just stood there looking at him

"Well bae im bout to tell Tyga we leavin then we can go"Chris said

"Aw ok I'll be here i guess"i sat back down and Avery sat next to me

"So how long you and breezy been together"

"A year and a half"he shook his head Yea

"Thats whats up,You fine as hell doe"i laughed

"Thank you"

"So yall got a daughter together"

"Yea my lil bug Caylee"

"Yea i got a son about 7 months,he live with me cause his hoe ass momma dont do shit"

"Yea its a lot of triflin bitches out here that dont wanna take care of they kids but i will forever take care of my daughter she is my life"he smiled

"Yea Chris lucky,his ass better not fuck up"i laughed

"Yea he is and i pray for the sake of our daughter he dont fuck up"Chris came back in the room

"You ready baby"

"Yea"i got up

"Aight Avery man,come by the house some time man"Chris said dapping him

"You already know cause i wanna see lil Caylee"i laughed

"It was nice meeting you Avery"I gave him a hug

"Yea you too gorgeous"he smiled then licked his lips,My god this man was just gorgeous.

"Yo come to the club with us"Chris asked putting his jacket on

"Aw which one"

"Idk just follow us"

"Aight"

When we left the concert we went to a club and had a ball.I was having so much fun i didnt wanna leave but it was getting late and i was getting tired.Chris wanted to stay and Sheron was gone so i had Avery to take me back to the hotel.

The car ride was silent even though we wanted to say something.When we got to our room Avery looked a lil sleepy so i told him he can lay on the couch until he feel awaken enough to drive because it was going on 4 in the morning.I went to our room,took a shower and put on Chris shirt and layed down until i dozed off.

When i woke up Chris wasnt there and it was 6 in the morning.I just layed there and tried to get myself to fall back asleep but i couldn't so i called Chris phone but he wouldn't answer.I got up and went into the living room area to check on Avery and he was watching tv.

"I thought you was sleep"he looked up at me

"Nah u was but when i woke up i couldn't go back to sleep,why aint sleep"i sat next to him but a little far

"I couldnt sleep either especially when Chris not here"

"Aw why you need Chris here for you to go to sleep"he moved closer to me

"I dont its just i dont like being by myself"

"But you not,im here"he put his arm on my thigh

"Thanks but im gonna go and try to sleep again,thanks doe"I tapped his hand and got up and went in the room.

As soon as i sat on the bed Chris came through the door and he didnt look like he was drunk or nothing,He came and sat by me.

"What you doin up so early"he gave me a kiss

"I couldnt sleep,where were you"

"Aw i had to drop those drunk niggas off"

"Mmmhmm well im gonna go to sleep"i layed down,Chris took a shower and layed next to me

For some reason all that night i couldn't stop thinking about what Avery said and i know that shit is wrong and i know im not gonna tell Chris.

I know it was kind of boring but it gets better Team Breezy

Next 2 You{Chris Brown Love Story}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें