Lies Pt2

Camil's Pov

"Where you goin"he sat the keys on the table

"The fuck away from here"he sighed

"Camil can we talk for minute"

"Chris,i dont want to hear shit you got to say i just wanna go"he sat on the bed

"See this is the reason why our relationship is the way it is"I stood up

"No your the reason why our relationship is the way it is because you lie so much and you stay on sneaky shit"

"You the reason im like that"he yelled,i just stood there in shock

"Baby im sorry i-i didnt mean to say that"he walked over to me but i pushed him

"Fuck you Chris"i got my bags and left out the room

"Sheron lets go"i heard him punch the mirror or something but i really didnt care.

I went back to Sheron house,took a shower,I put on some boy shorts and a shirt and left my hair curly.I went in her guest room and cried till i couldn't anymore.Sheron came and knocked on the door.

"Mils you ok"i said nothing

"Im gonna go to the studio,If you need me I'll be there"

When i heard the door close i got up and went to the bathroom and took a shower.When i got out i called Alex.

"Hey Milly whats wrong"

"Nothing,Where are you"

"Im on my way to get Makyla"

"Oh Well call me when you get there"

"Okay,you sure you ok"i hung up

I just wanted to hear my babygirl so i called Mama J and talked to her.Just hearing my baby laugh made me smile and feel a lil better.When i got off the phone Chris called me but i ignored it.

I took a 4 hour nap,when i woke up i had 12 missed calls from Chris.I got up and went downstairs where Sheron was and she was sitting on the couch.I sat next to her and put my feet in her lap.

"Feeling better"she rubbed my leg

"Yea a lil bit"

"You hungry"

"Nope,Im good"

"You wanna talk about it"I shook my head no

"Camil you just ca-"before she said anything the doorbell rung and she got up to answer it.

"Hey Chyna"she said i hopped up

"Hey bug"she said running to give me a hug

"Hey babes"i hugged her tight

"You ok,Chris told me what happened"we sat down

"Yea im good"

"So like wtf are you gonna do"Sheron went in the kitchen

"idk but i cant stay there"i signed

"Camil i think you should talk to him and see what was goin on"

"I dont wanna talk to his ass"

"You 2 have a daughter together so yall got to sort this shit out"

"I will just not now"

"Ok and if you want i can come with you"

"Thanks"i gave her a hug

"Anytime bug"

Chris Pov

I knew some shit like this was go happen.Everything was goin good until Kae came into the picture and fucked everything up.

I smashed my hand into the mirror and sat on the bed.Blood was dripping from my hand to the carpet,I layed back on the bed and tried to calm down.

After about 4 hours it was 7 and i just had to talk to Camil but she wasnt answering my calls.Kae called me so many times i just turned off my phone.I took a shower to clear my head but it didnt work,i just needed to talk to her and i wasnt gonna let her slip through my fingers again.

I got my keys off the dresser and got in the car.I stopped at Tyga house for a bit and went to Kae house,She answered the door.

"Hey Chris what you doing here" i came in

"look Kae this is the second relationship of mine you destroyed,Do you really hate me that much"

"Chris we belong together cant you see that"

"I love you but I dont want you,i dont even want us to be friends anymore so when you come back here dont bother calling me or coming to see me"she smiled

"That bitch dont deserve you"i didnt want to hurt her so i just left

I went back to the house and went to sleep.

I know i messed up big time.

Camil's Pov

2 weeks later

"Sheron come on before we be late"i said putting on my jacket

"here i come"

Today we had a show downtown.We was gonna be opening the show for Ciara.

When we got there the crowd was hype as fuck.After we did our lil show we stayed to watch Ciara for a while and we went home.

I still havent talked to or saw Chris.Caylee was with Alex and Makyla at my other house because me and Sheron have been travelling a lot to do shows and shit and Chris will see her or pick her up from there.

The next morning i woke up at 12 and took me a shower.I put on my basketball shorts and a shirt and i left my hair curly.I went in the living room and sat down on the couch,Sheron came in and sat next to me.

"Mils i have to go pick up Eric from Florida so i will be gone for a few days so can you watch the house for me"

"Ok when you leaving"she squinted her eyes and put her shoulders up

"Tomorrow"she said real quiet but loud enough for me to hear

"Damn Sheron"

"Yea i know,his grandma just told me today"

"Ok fine but you better bring me something back"she laughed

"You know i got you"

"Fuck i need to get my car from the house,i forgot all about it"she sighed

"Ok lets go"she got up

"See this is why i love you"i gave her a hug

I put on my red and black jordans and grabbed my jacket and we left.

When we pulled up i told Sheron to go ahead.When she pulled off i forgot i left my keys at her house and my phone was in her car.

Well thats just great.

Sorry 2 leave yall hanging like that but Luv you Team Breezy