𝑻𝑯𝑹𝑬𝑬 ✈︎ 𝘖𝘣𝘷𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴, 𝘖𝘣𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴.

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✈︎ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

𝗟𝗜𝗟𝗜 𝗡𝗘𝗘𝗗𝗦 𝗜𝗧 𝗠𝗢𝗥𝗘 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗡 𝗜 𝗗𝗢.

This year, Lili might get the President position in the theater club. The last one already graduated and this is surely her chance to lead the club. First day of school and here is Lili, sitting alone by the field, where all clubs line up hoping for new members to join. The theater club is a full house actually, Lili is just organizing files of the people who will audition.

The phone rang, and messages popped up from Lili's phone. It was Yuri and Minho. Even though she loved Yuri more, she decided to check Minho's message first.

{ @ MinHo: Hey, you disappeared. Where are you? }

"Oh, he noticed" Lili chuckled.

{ Went to do theater club things. }

Lili was about to view Yuri's message but then she saw her with Dae, piggyback riding. If Lili didn't have a 'theory' about Yuri, she'd believe them. They were so sweet. Who would think that's fake?

"It has to be fake." Kitty's voice said, making Lili turn to her. She chuckled carrying the clipboard as she went to Kitty. Of course, she already forgot what happened earlier.

"You know I was thinking the same." Lili said standing beside Kitty.

"Right? Don't you think? When people are performative like that?" the girl says sassily, making Lili chuckle fondly.

"Hey, you're the Portland stalker." students echoed laughs when a guy said that.

"Hey, that's rude." Lili says furrowing her eyebrows. Just in time, Minho replied to her message, which she immediately checked.

{ @ MinHo: Boring. }

Lili smiled as she typed a reply. Not noticing Kitty watching her smile like an idiot.

{ Whatevs, see u later. }

"Is that Minho? Are you two a thing?" Kitty asked making Lili turn off her phone immediately.

"What? How can you say that? We're just friends" replied Lili.

"You can't hide anything from me, I'm a matchmaker." Kitty said proudly. Lili chuckled, finding this ridiculous. There is no such thing, she believes.

"Sure, why don't you help me then?" Lili said jokingly. But surely Kitty took it seriously. They were getting late for their class so they decided to walk together. They have the same class anyway.

As they walk, Lili saw a figure wearing a white coat to hide her being and walked directly into the Janitor's room. There Yuri walked with Dae hand in hand but that figure pulled Yuri inside.

"Hey, Kitty... you go first." Lili says softly. "I'll just check something- If I get late, make an excuse for me okay?" she didn't let Kitty reply as she immediately walked towards the janitor's room and entered silently, only to find out Yuri... with Juliana.