𝑬𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻 ✈︎ 𝘝𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘭

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✈︎ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗪𝗘𝗥𝗘 𝗔 𝗝𝗘𝗥𝗞... 𝗔𝗡 𝗔𝗦𝗦𝗛𝗢𝗟𝗘 𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡.

"Just shut up and kiss me." she says, she is currently sitting on his lap as Minho sat on his messy bed. He had his arms around her waist and her arms are wrapped around his neck, bodies so close to each other. She was wearing the exact same outfit she wore on that hiking trip.

A sports bra and cute sweatpants, that sure made her waist stand out more, he didn't know she had such a figure, well, now he knows.

"You know what's better than kissing?" Minho says, smirking as he tucks a strand of her hair behind her ear so that he can see her face clearer. 'So beautiful.' he thought to himself for the first time.

"I think I know" she smiled cheekily. Minho raised an eyebrow for he did not expect her to know what he meant. Since when did she learn about those things?

"Can we?" his hands held her waist, pulling her body much closer than she already is, he was excited.

"Of course." she giggles, cupping his cheeks as they both leaned in for a kiss.
[ bc consent is a must !! ]

Minho bolted up, eyes widened. His messy, tangled hair covers half of his face. His roommate, Dae, looked at him weirdly. He was preparing for his first class, standing in front of a mirror. Minho spaced out, staring at the empty corner of their room, remembering every single detail of his dream.

"Was it a nightmare?" Dae asked while he was brushing his hair.

"Sort of." Minho shook his head slowly, finding his dream absolutely weird. He's never thought of Lili like that before, let alone dream... "Damn, it was so weird."

"What is it about?" Dae asks, finishing with his hair and moving on to his uniform. he wore his un-ironed polo and coat.

"None of your business." 

"Sure..." Dae then remembered something, discarding the attitude Minho just gave him, and cleared his throat. "Lili spent Chuseok in my house. How badly did you screw up?"

"Is that really the first thing you could think- wait she spent Chuseok with you? Why? Out of all people?"

"Yes, and maybe because I haven't been a jerk to her." Dae did ask, but he heard the whole story. Lili got a bit carried away, and she actually ended up ranting to Dae, which he gladly listened, to because the main character of her rant is his friend. He asked because he wanted to hear what Minho has got to say.

"Yeah, I screwed up."

"So, when are you gonna man up and apologize? You cannot 'kiss and run' on her." Dae chuckles because he just said what Lili told him exactly.

"How did you know- whatever, I'm finding the right time, maybe if she cools down a bit."

"You're such a coward when it comes to Lili and it's actually funny."