𝑻𝑬𝑵 ✈︎ 𝘞𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘊𝘰𝘯𝘧𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ──  ✈︎  ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

❝ 𝗜 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗞 𝗜 𝗦𝗛𝗢𝗨𝗟𝗗 𝗔𝗣𝗢𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗜𝗭𝗘 𝗧𝗢 𝗟𝗜𝗟𝗜. ❞

"Lili, are you alright? You've been spacing out." Yuri asks, glancing at her friend. They are currently walking out of the Library as the detention had just finished.

"What? Yes, why'd you ask?" replied Lili.

Yuri looked at her with a raised eyebrow. "I just said you were spacing out. That is why I asked."

"I'm just... tired." Lili says softly. Yuri was about to say something but a series of camera shutters gained their attention. Paparazzi is here, mainly for the 'it' couple, which Lili was thankful for.

"Hey, the paparazzi are here." Dae whispers to Yuri, who had kept a smile as soon as she noticed cameras.

"I know," Yuri says "I called them, with Q's applewatch."

This made Lili and Dae look at Yuri, 'Is she being serious?' Lili thought.

"Why?" Dae asks in disbelief.

"Yeah, why would you do that?" Lili asks softly.

"You will see." Yuri replies cheekily. This left the two confused by the way Yuri acted.

But then, Yuri faced Dae with a scowl. "I'm so sick of this, You're obviously still in love with Kitty." she says, Dae was about to reply but she spoke again. "Don't even try to deny it." she says, turning to grab one of the student's drinks to do the most cliche breakup moves, splashing drinks on them, on Dae. Luckily for Dae, he had fast reflexes so he avoided the drink, and it all ended up staining another random student's shirt. It almost made Lili laugh.

"Sorry," Yuri mumbled and leaned into Dae whispering, "You're free now."

Lili would watch Dae go over to Kitty, who is behind them all this time, and have their moment. But she remembered how Minho is acting toward the girl. 

She knows Minho, She knows that he is slowly falling in love with Kitty.

Everyone seemed to be making out in front of Lili. Kitty and Dae made out in Parks, in the Library, etc. Also Q and Florian. They all really just chose to make out when Lili is there.

She despised it.

She was feeling hate. 

She is starting to detest everything.

She lost her Theater club, she's losing Minho.

Literally, the two things that kept her going.

"Are you really gonna do this?" Yuri asks "You know I can talk to Mom for you, that would be easier."

"No. If I want the Theater back, I must work hard for it." Lili says, determined. The two are currently standing in front of the principal's office. Lili went to knock and enter immediately.