𝑺𝑰𝑿 ✈︎ 𝘍𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘒𝘪𝘴𝘴

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✈︎ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

𝗜'𝗟𝗟 𝗕𝗘 𝗦𝗜𝗖𝗞 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗡 ❞

Minho hastily grabbed his shoes and an umbrella. It was raining heavily outside. He didn't know where Lili is and she is not answering his calls. He's worried. He knew Lili wasn't the type to spam calls, It must be important.

"Gosh, why did I leave my phone on my bed?" he sighs as he stood up, heading to the door.

But then Dae went in, in his fancy suit. Probably from work that Yuri's dad gave him. "Hey." he greeted sitting on the single couch, Minho knew he was gonna talk to him.

"Look, I'm kind of bu-"

"How was your day?" Dae asked. It caught Minho off guard, Dae just gave him an attitude a while ago, now he's all nice? Minho sat down.

"It sucked." replied Minho, repeating it in Korean.

"About earlier... I'm sorry. Things are crazy these days." Dae says sighing.

"I know. That is why I'm trying to help you. Why are you keeping secrets from me? You didn't even tell me you were dating Yuri all summer. AND why did you tell Kitty about Poopy Baby?"

Dae only looked at him, pursing his lips.

"Are you really my friend?"

"I'm such garbage." Dae sighed, leaning back.

"Well, at least you know that." Minho says chuckling a bit.

"Overwatch?" Dae offered with a smile. 

"That was cool, but I have to find-"

Just then, Lili came in while being drenched in the rain. Looking mad as ever. Minho stood up going to her immediately. "What happened? I was about to find you..."

"Where's Q? she asks, looking at him plainly. She knew Minho had a life so she couldn't really confront him about missing her calls. At least that's what she thinks.

"In his room, but Joy are you alright? Let me get you a towel."

Lili scoffed as she went to Q's room, ignoring that she was spreading water all over the floor.

"What happened?" Dae asked, concerned. He stood up getting a mop to clean Lili's mess on their floor.

"I don't know man, I missed 59 of her calls." Minho sighed as he went to his room, getting his towel. None of them had spare.

"Dude? That's why she's mad" Dae says, mopping the floor. 

"Guys, I have a few minutes 'till curfew, Is Q in his room?"

"Kitty? Uh yeah, he's in his room" Dae replied. Minho noticed Dae's look.

As soon as Kitty went inside Q's room, Minho sighed "Do you still have feelings for her?"