𝑺𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑵 ✈︎ 𝘏𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘺 𝘊𝘩𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘰𝘬

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✈︎ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

𝗦𝗢𝗠𝗘𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝗕𝗘𝗔𝗧 𝗠𝗘 𝗧𝗢 𝗛𝗜𝗠?

"Happy Chuseok, Lili."

Students from the hallway greeted Lili simultaneously. Though she had been greeting them back, Lili really wasn't in a great state of mind. Who wouldn't? She was supposed to find Q or Yuri to rant things about... him.

"Lili!" Aubrey, one of her three roommates called. She finally snapped out of it and turned to look at her friend. "Why are you up? Minho said you were sick."

'Tangina, sinong hindi mabulabog dun-'
[ Son of a bitch, who wouldn't be blown away by that- ]

"Ahm... the medicines were efficient." Lili forced a smile, followed by a nervous chuckle.

"Well, make sure you really are well, you might get sick more if you don't rest for a while." Aubrey says softly as she pats Lili's shoulder. "Do you have any plans for Chuseok?"

"I usually spend it with my mom, but she's in L.A. so I'll be staying here." replied Lili, with a hum.

"The three of us are going home to the Philippines, you can come with us, May pamilya ka naman sa Pilipinas diba?" Aubrey offers.
[ You have a family in the Philippines, right? ]

"No." Lili replied immediately. "I don't want to go there... yet" she chuckles.

"I totally get you girl, well, see you around!" Aubrey left to go to her next class. Lili then continued to walk, seeing Sir Alex and Kitty talking in the hallway.

"Do you have any plans for Chuseok?" Kitty asks Sir Alex. Lili slowed her pace to listen to their conversation.

"No, no family in Seoul." Sir Alex replied with a sigh, Kitty nodded agreeing.

"Yeah, me neither." Kitty says, glancing to the side, and seeing Lili. An idea popped into her mind, immediately pulling Lili to her side. "We should have dinner."

"What?" Lili panics a bit.

"I mean, you should come to dinner, that we are planning on campus for all of us expats. Like uh... Friendsgiving." Kitty says smiling awkwardly.

"We are?" Lili looked at Kitty eyes widened. But she only gave her a look, which Lili did not understand the message she was trying to say...

"Oh sweet, I'll be there!" A guy passing by says, smiling.

"He's gonna be there. Cool." Kitty smiled.

"You may have failed this, but you just aced being a great person." Sir Alex says, happily. "Thinking of others who have nowhere to go, cooking a massive feast..." he then bowed a bit then walked away. Lili took the chance to face Kitty.

"I'm assuming you can cook." Lili says crossing her arms.

Kitty chuckled nervously, "About that..."