𝑭𝑰𝑽𝑬 ✈︎ 𝘍𝘢𝘷𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘴

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✈︎ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

𝗬𝗢𝗨'𝗥𝗘 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗕𝗘𝗦𝗧 𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗜𝗗𝗘𝗡𝗧 𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗬'𝗗 𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗥 𝗛𝗔𝗩𝗘.

Lili entered the boys' dorm only to find Kitty inside, holding a small chalkboard with 'Grade 11' written on it.

"Oh hey, am I interrupting?" she asks, removing her shoes to get inside.

"Oh no, I was just doing a family tradition." Kitty says, with a sigh. Lili noticed that she is not on her usual bright personality.

"Are you okay? Is something wrong?"

"No, I'm not okay." Kitty says. "But I'm not going to cry, because I cannot have puffy eyes for this photo. It's a COvey family tradition that my mom started, and I'm here for her."

"Are you sure about that?" Lili joked, Kitty looked at her with a huff making her chuckle. "I'm kidding. Here, I'll take it."

Lili took the phone so Kitty could have a better tradition photo.

"Florian followed me on Instagram today." Q entered the room, with a smile on his face.

"Really?" Kitty said relieved, knocking off some boxes. "Oh shoot." She immediately picked the photo album up and Lili helped without muttering a word.

She then noticed a hospital bracelet, making her furrow her eyebrows. "Hey Kitty, you dropped this." she says handing it to Kitty.

"Oh it's a baby bracelet" Q says turning to look at Kitty, "I didn't know you were born in korea."

"I wasnt..." Kitty says, taking the bracelet and scanned it. "This is my moms name. In Korean... August 12th 1993. Oh my god...."

"What?" Lili and Q asked looking at her patiently.

"OH MY GOD"

"Oh my god, Kitty, What?" Q asked getting worried.

"I think-" Kitty started, "I think my mom had a baby here."

─ ✈︎ ─

"I don't know, it's a lot of bulging eyes and rotten flesh."

"Kitty, how dare you, this is a classic." Lili says.

"Yeah, how dare she" Q told Lili. The three decided to be besties and have cafe dates, watching a classic. After that night, Lili felt cozy around Kitty. Maybe it is a good thing that she and Minho are getting along, sort of.

"You know who you should be watching this with? Florian." Kitty grinned "You guys are vibing!"

"I don't know, I mean, I've been with plenty of guys before... but I've never liked anyone this much. It's making me nervous." Q says with a sigh.

"What if, we get a group together tomorrow for a binge party?" Kitty suggested. Lili liked the idea but it seemed to be for boys only, girls were never usually allowed in the boys dorm. "We'll invite Florian, he'll get hooked on the show, and you, and start watching more episodes, with fewer people, at night time."