CH 10 Home Sick

Memphis POV--

I look at Avery sleeping peacefully on his side of the bed and I can't help the grin that spreads across my face. I love seeing him in my bed it settles something deep inside of me. I still cant believe I feel in love with my best friend but I wouldn't have it any other way. I ghost my hand over his side and he rolls away from me. Damn.

I can't believe after last night I feel home sick for some reason this morning. I thought I would be on cloud nine after finally having sex with Avery especially after waiting so long it was like an intense build up. It was a test to my self control at times but last night was completely worth it. I guess Its possibly to be completely happy but still feel something is missing. There is a gut feeling of home sickness that has hit me out of the blue. Making me antsy and slightly confused.

It's eight am and I know Avery will sleep for a few more hours so I run and use the bathroom while thinking about my family. I make my way to the kitchen and sit at the table and pull out my cell phone. I dial my moms number but don't hit send. It has been months since I last called, I usually only call on holidays but I just want to hear her voice. I finally hit send and listen to the ringing, after thirty seconds I almost hang up then I hear. "Hello?"

"Hey mom it's Memphis." I hear banging on the other end. "Oh honey how are you? Let me turn the stove off. What is the special occasion for your call?" I sigh. "I guess I'm just home sick ma." She laughs. "Oh honey that's great it's about time you missed us it's been five years and you have only visited us once. Oh honey I just had a lovely idea Thanksgiving is coming up, why don't you come visit? I know your father and brothers would be so happy to see you. Speaking of devil Titan is here would you like to speak with him?"

In true motherly fashion my mom doesn't even give me time to process or respond before I hear a manly. "Hiya baby brother what have you been up to, long time no see or hear." I try to gather my racing thoughts. "Hey Titan I'm good just working with Aunt Shirley not much is new how about you? Got a wife yet?"

I hear his deep laugh and another pang of home sickness hits me. "No Memphis, no wife not even a girlfriend. Graham is the only brother tied down for now." I sigh thinking of my oldest brother. "Yeah I got the wedding invite last year but I was still in school so I couldn't make it. Do you like his wife? Is she nice?"

Titan goes on a spill about our new sister in law Abigail. He tells me how mom loves her and she is really sweet to Graham and evens out his brashness. He tells me they are trying for a baby and aren't having much luck. He tells me about how is the foreman now on the farm and daddy has all but retired and I feel guilty that my parents are getting older and I'm not there spending more time with them.

I'm so happy to get to catch up with Titan that I don't even realize how much time has gone by until Avery walks in sleepy eyed and in only one of my big shirts. I scoot away from the table so Avery can climb onto my lap. As I listen Avery rubs his face in the crook of my neck and I almost drop the phone. "Hey Titan I'm about to die of starvation can I talk to mom real quick?... I love you too."

When my mom gets back on the phone I tell her I will think about Thanksgiving and we say our goodbyes. When I sit my phone on the table Avery kisses me softly. "Good morning Meme." I smile down at Avery and pick him up on my hip like a toddler and he squeals as I make my way to the coffee pot.

Avery is resting his head on my shoulder as I sip my coffee. "What are you thinking about Meme?" I go sit down on the couch with Avery held close still. "I think I want to go visit my family. I miss them terribly but I'm not sure if I can stand to be so fake when I see them. Sometimes it is easier to stay away you know instead of always feeling like I have to hide who I am?"

Avery looks up at me."But your Aunt Shirley knows and still loves you, why would the rest of your family be any different?" I rub Avery back with feather light touches. "Aunt Shirley is the black sheep in the family that moved to California she is so much different than my family they are very traditional. I know they love me but what if I am disappoint to them already for leaving and I think being gay would just be one more thing for them to be disappointed in me for."

Avery gives me hard look and I wince. "Well, you really don't know that. You never have given them a chance to know the real you they could surprise you I know you have a close tight knit family a little on the religious side but your mom and dad love you Memphis Rawlings ."

I laugh. "Yeah and I can fly to the moon." Avery slaps my arm. "Memphis I am being serious." I sober up. "I know you are but you don't know them like I do. I'm sorry Avery but you could never understand your family has always been open and excepting and you have never had that fear you could loose them."

Avery sits up straight. "Your right, my family is different than yours but you know what I know they have in common? Our families love us and I believe that love will never go away no matter what. Even if they don't like it they will still love you I know it."

I smile down at Avery and kiss him again. "I wish I had your confidence little man. Anyways I have time to think about it Thanksgiving is a few weeks away and we get Thursday and Friday off no matter what if I take off Monday I should be able to go there and come back with no problems."

Avery looks at me sadly. "Wow a whole five days that's a long time for me to be without you." I rub my knuckles under his chin. "Would you maybe want to go with me... If I go? You might not want to though because you would have to go as my friend. I'm sorry Avery I'm just not ready for that but I would love for you to see where I grew up and meet my family even if it is under false pretense."

Avery looks thoughtful. "I'm going to have to think about it ok Meme?" I kiss his temple. "Of course little man of course. Really think about it though because I really think I might go I want to meet my new sister in law it's time."

Avery rubs his face across my bare chest. My nipples harden into little pebbles and Avery twists them. "Aww shit Avery." He leans down and sucks one into his mouth and the sensation goes straight to my cock. I rub up into Avery's naked ass gripping his from globes in my calloused hands, all I have on is a pair of sweat pants and Avery wedges a hand down them. He fists me hard and I pump up into the warm tunnel his tight fist makes.

I barely feel his weight disappear until he is pulling me out of my pants. I open my eyes and look down at Avery's lust filled eyes starring at my cock. I push up and he opens his mouth and all I feel his heat and suction. I pump up every time he slides down bottoming out in his throat.

I grab his long hair and guide him to the perfect pace. I feel tingles up my spine and I'm in such ecstasy I try to hold off from coming so I can feel this longer. Avery knows how close I am and pulls up until just my head his resting in his mouth and when he tongues my slit  I can't stop from cumming hard. My orgasm has me bucking up and I see some of my cum slip down Avery's chin and it elongates my orgasm.

I pull him up to me and kiss him savagely tasting the bitterness of my own cum. He devours my mouth right back and I love the intensity we share. I lift his shirt to expose his naked cock and run the cum gathered at his slit to start stroking I make sure to twist on the up stroke to make him moan.

"More Memphis I need more." I push two fingers into his mouth and he sucks on them. I pull them out and push them into his tight hole and he shudders in my arms. He starts riding my fingers as I pump his dick harshly like he likes. Avery reaches up searching with his mouth and I kiss him. I'm exploring him with my fingers my hand and my tongue taking complete control of his body. Avery throws his head back as he screams and cums all over both are chests in long white ropes.

Avery slumps onto me and I hold him close as sweat and other fluids start to dry. I get up and make my way to the shower. I set Avery on the counter as I start the shower and when it warms I grab his hand as he jumps down and we both get in. Avery stomach growls and I laugh. "You want to go to the diner?"

Avery washes his long locks. "Naw there is stuff in the fridge I'll make something. I just want to have a lazy weekend with you." I smile down at him and kiss him trying to avoid the soap. "That's sounds good baby." We spend the rest of the weekend relaxing while binge watching Netflix and having the sweetest slowest sex I have ever had in my life again and again and again.

I feel blah about this chapter but Vote or comment let me know what you think.

Avery's Heart #4जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें