The Trouble

"Why are you here I've told not to follow me, then why did you came "I said "why are you getting angry I was just bored " he said smiling as always gosh how happy he is "go and talk to the other students they seem interested in you " I said standing up and looking up to him "they were so boring they want to know about my phone or clothes that's why I ditched them and came here " I sighed feeling defeated as I said " I am also boring I don't want to talk to you ,please!just go " I said sitting on the chair and focusing on my book again "do you really don't like me " I shot my eyes directly on his face in disbelieve " I don't meant by that liking I meant do you don't like me that's why you don't want to be my friend " I sighed in relief listening to his sentence  -wait why did I even thought like that I am not beautiful and certainly he won't like me like that I  thought "hello ,are you here " I looked up "so do you don't like me "he said with a questionable stare " i just don't want to talk to you or any other boy get that " I said thinking about what will happen if my parents get to know about me talking with boys -no I can't talk to anyone I have to just get through this year get into a university get a degree get a job live a peaceful life away from all of them "why? do you hate boys because you know someone broke your heart " he said this words casually like it's normal "I haven't even
Been in relationship with anyone how can someone break my heart" i said frustratedly why doesn't leave me alone "oh ! So why don't you be friends with me " he said hopefully "why doesn't  he understand I can't befriend him or  any boys or else my parents will kill me like really they will kill me" I murmured to myself "what" he said not understanding any word "nothing" I said just then the bell rang I immediately got up packed my bag and left the library... the first day is over it was hectic between the lectures he was throwing at me paper talking with me through them I was thinking about why does he wants to talk to me that desperately I knocked the door "mummy" "aayi" she opened the door I entered the house and went straight to the bedroom locking the door I jumped on my bed picking my phone looking for wattpad notifications there it is ELIO MARINO I smiled and opened the app ... after 2 hours I put my phone in the side changed my clothes just then mummy called me "khane kha le " nahi mere ko bhook nahi hai mein sone ja rahi hu " I said right then a notification came on the phone unknown:HI a message? Me:Who is this, I replied unknown:Me huh Me:WHO ME I said confusingly unknown: me nikhil . How did he got my number?, me : how did you got my number I typed fast, nikhil :you wrote it on the first page of you book I looked it when you went to washroom.  Me:why did you save my number delete it right now I'm blocking you " Nikhil: wait wait wait I just wanted to say I'm not coming tomorrow and the day after tomorrow because I'm shifting and cleaning the house so if  any assignment any thing please send me " me : I already told you not to talk to me don't text me and yes I'm not going to send you anything.  I messaged quickly  waiting for his reply I blocked the number I put my phone aside and slept thinking about why is is bothering me... I woke up I picked my phone I think I should unblock him and see what did he messaged me- no I'm not doing that just then mummy came I hurriedly open youtube "kya dekh rahi "kuch nahi bas youtube"i smiled anxiously "8 baj gaya hai uthja mu hath dhole " haa" I said and went to the basin at 10:30 we are eating now "kaisa tha aacha tha pehla din college ka"accha tha " I said eating mummy interrupted "kisi ladke ke sath to nahi bethi hai na " nahi aakele bethi hu mein " aachaa! Kisi ladke wadke se dosti toh nahi ki na " mummy pehla din tha aur tu abhi se piche pad gayi " bas bol rahi hu kisi ladke se dosti karna bhi mat warna gav (village)  bhej dungi " sahi bol rahi hai woh "papa interrupted in the middle i just ate fast and got up hurriedly going to my room I opened my book started studying distracting myself after a while I closed my book and slept...

Next Day

I got up oh shit I have to be in college in 20 minutes I showered fast what should I wear I question to myself yes long skirt with full sleeves top i combed my hair I made a semi bun I ran fast out of the house .. I panted heavily in front of the college gate I looked at my wrist watch I have five more minutes I entered the class and sat on my bench he didn't came like he said professor came good morning students "good morning everyone said in a sync  after the lectures lunch break came I open my tiffin and started eating just then a group of girl and few boys came towards me I just started eating silently.

I know they're going to make fun of me I have watched enough k-drama right then someone spilled water on my food I looked up to find a girl she looks hideous no I'm not making fun of her looks but her makeup she has 10 layers of makeup it looks like she said "oops tsk tsk tsk It spilled from my hand" I'm not here to put up with bullies I'll teach them a lesson right now "do I look like I'm dumb no right ohh sorry you are probably dumb thats why you don't know how to grab a bottle right "I said while looking into her eyes.

"see she can talk also I thought you were a mute an attention seeker I saw yesterday how that new boy nikhil was behind you all the time " "soo  first I didn't asked him to be with me ,I didn't asked him to be my friend what should I do when he is bored from all of you he told me that himself and secondly why are you looking so jealous I mean he's not your boyfriend or your husband, is he ?" I said smirking "you bitch you sure do have no love for your self you know who I am I'm the principles daughter just wait, this year will be hell for you."

" oh I'm scared ,so what you're principles daughter what should I do .do I clap andhow can you make my year hell when it is already hell because witch's like you are here right? " I said holding  my laugh she stomped her heel and turned around "ohh wait ".

she turned to me again "throw this in the dustbin and I want my tiffin clean ok " "you think I would do that "I half smiled and looked around and saw so many students filming i grabbed one boy's phone and  stopped the recording and turned to the girl "if you're not going to do that then I should show this video to the principle your father right your father won't like if his reputation is ruined by his daughter when I upload this video on social media right ?"i said showing her the video she took my tiffin and threw the food in the dustbin and came toward my bench and harshly put my tiffin on the bench the bell rang I gave the phone back to the boy and sat at my bench .

THEY think I will put up with them because they're powerful I'm here to just study I'm not here to put up with their play they think If I don't talk to anyone I don't a have tongue and they can make fun of me then they're wrong I certainly am not here to put up with them if they can insult me then I'm going to give them twice of what they give me .