Sister

Wha-what the heck did he just do .

He kissed me .
He kissed me.
He kissed me.

I immediately picked my phone and stuff as I ran towards the the exit he didn't followed me before entering my house I took a deep breath no one should know what happened "mummy"i yelled "aayi(coming) " she said from inside I need to be normal because she knows everything just by seeing my face, she opened the door "samaan kaha hai (where is the stuff )"she asked.

"Woh store bannd tha (that store was closed )"I said .

"Pata hai kaun aaya hai (do you know who came)"she said as I removed my shoes "who" I said ,"teri behen (your sister)"I immediately ran inside there she's sitting ,she looked at me and smiled "hii"she says waving her hands

"Sakshi let's go to my room I have to talk to you about so many things" I grabbed her hands and dragged her in the bedroom ."what happened "she says

"So much,sit down I'll come after changing my clothes " I said and went to change I came back after Changing and found her looking at my phone .

She noticed me and "minakshi, who is this nikhil and why was he asking you to come to his house and did you just came from there what did you tell mom "

"Wait wait, I'll tell you everything you just listen to me " I told her everything about how he talked to me,I accepted to do his assignment under one condition how he asked me to come home how I lied to mom what he did when I fell on him ,everything because I had always told her every single thing .

"So he kissed you " she says yelling "shhhhh" I said closing her mouth with my hands

"So what do I do now ,I told him I didn't want to be his friend from tomorrow we are not even going to talk so ?"I said

"Talk to him ,ask him why did he kissed you " she says

"I can't how will I face him" i said feeling to ashamed to face him.

"Why would you feel ashamed you did nothing wrong remember that " she says putting her hands on mine "ok I guess ,but I still lied to mom to go to his house ,I mean I talked to him he's a nice guy he wouldn't be like the other boys who takes advantage that's why I agreed to go to his house " I said remembering how he kissed me .

"Don't worry ,tomorrow is Friday right?" "She says frowning .

"Yes I wanted to ask how did you came today you come on Friday right?" I said

"Yea, I took leave stating my sister is sick and dad and mom are out of town" she says smiling .

"But didn't they called to check "I said

She grinned "I cutted the entire power supply "

"Oh.my.god" I said as I put my both hand on my mouth .

"Shh,don't tell mom and dad and don't overreact "she says

"Why were you asking is tomorrow Friday "I said

"Tomorrow I'll come to pick you up and ask that guy nikhil right I'll ask him if he's a jerk like other boys then I'll teach him a lesson ,after all I'm your big sister "

"Your just one year older than me "I said

"Okay okay "

"Sakshi idhar aa kaam hai"mummy called Sakshi.

"You go I'll have to study "I said taking out my books .

"Okay"giving her reply she left .

I immediately took the phone and opened message to check if he has explained why he did that ,but there is no new message .I thought to message him first .

Me:why did you do that.

I messaged him but got no reply

I ignored my phone and started to study . Tomorrow I'll get all my answers,