shut it myself

We reached his big house "Are you sure you live alone."I said gasping at the size of the house.

"Yes I swear I live alone, why?"He said casually . "Then why are there two bedrooms a drawing room two living room." I said reminding him .

"That's not my fault.you don't know what my dad does,do you ?" He said leaving my hands as he opened the door of washroom ."why would i? is your dad's like famous actor or so something "I said .

"No he's a billionaire he likes to show off a lot "he said sighing . "A billionaire!
are you lying if your dad was a billionaire then why would you join our college you would have gone to some prestigious college like those in movies "I said squinting my eyes. Eyeing him suspiciously.

"That's because I wanted to experience a normal life " he said grabbing his clothes and handing it to me.

"Now can you teach me how to do this?"He said crossing his arms around his chest .

"Okay" I said shutting my self thinking he's annoyed. I put the clothes in the washing machine I poured the detergent into the department on the machine. Then I started the machine.
"There done " I said.

"were you annoyed" I said turning behihd to find him looking at me intensely.

"Annoyed?" He said still looking at me .
"I asked you personal questions I'm sorry I talk to much"i said playing with my hands nervously.

"No, miss sorry" he said chuckling "I am not annoyed by you I just wanted to finish this fast so I can answer to all the questions you wanted the answers to"
He said "ohh,you-you also don't know how to cook right let's go I'll make tea and anything you want with it " I said going forward to avoid him "can you come daily to make me food"he said from behind .

I stopped on my tracks and turned around "I can't come daily you can learn it or you can order it. it's easy to order right and you said you're a billionaire so money won't be a problem, right ?" I said smiling awkwardly he nodded and started walking towards me .

I turned and started to walk fast to his kitchen "wow it's beautiful "I mumbled to myself "do you like it "he said from beside me "ye-yes who wouldn't it's gorgeous "I said why the heck I had to stutter I'm looking like a girl nervous around her crush "yeah,it is " he said agreeing I glanced at him through the corner of my eyes. He's not looking at his kitchen he's looking at me

"Do you have the ingredients for tea and anything you like"i said frowning .

"I have there "he said pointing towards the high compartment.

"You take out the bowl or something like that for making tea and I'll get the stuff "I said going towards the compartment . "How are you going to reach there " he said from behind how dare he make fun of my height but he's right how will reach that high "don't underestimate me "I said climbing the land below the compartment I stood up balancing "you're going to fall down come down I'll get it "he said rushing towards me "no I can do it myself "I opened the door of the compartment I took out the tea bag and I was about to take out the sugar from the other hand but my hand slipped from the land that was making me stable.

I fled behind in a speed I yelled I crashed into a hard thing but I not on the floor I'm still in the air I can feel it .
I felt a pair of hands on my waist from behind opened my eyes and looked behind me. Nikhil holding me, our nose touching ,him looking right into my eyes his green eyes looking so beautiful. I came into the reality "put me down " I said looking ahead . He quickly put me down "I'm sorry I slipped sorry really sorry "I said as I looked at him finding any injuries "Are you okay "as soon as he said those words I looked into his eyes "I'm- I'm okay are you okay ?"

"I am " he grasped my waist with his left hand and he looked serious not the sunshine he's always been "and if you say sorry one more time I'll do something you won't like......but trust me I'll enjoy it to death " he says

"I'm sorry" I said mockingly smiling

In the next second his right hand grabbed my neck and crashed his lips onto mine I widen my eyes .
He can't do this we're not even friends he started to move his lips I tried to push him but he's too strong for my liking, fuck he tastes like chocolate and mint .

After few minutes

He leaves me as I greedingly gasp for air .after having enough air I looked up to find him smirking "again wanna play sorry sorry it's fun......for me " he says .