breach the condition?

I woke up as soon as possible now. I am sitting all ready, staring at the clock that day when he scared me on my way to college. What time was it ?
It was.. I got it 15 minutes before college .

Then u should go now. I immediately packed my bag and wore my watch.

My sister was sleeping on the bed .

"Bye didi," I said, not expecting any reply from her, but then a voice came, "Bye,I'll come to pick you up today," she says as I head outside .

I took a deep breath .

I always do this when I am outside of my house it's my habit now .

I was walking when I reached in front his house . I stayed there for some minutes. Then I saw him come with a..bike . No, he's leaving. I wanted to talk to him .

I went ahead to cross the road and get to the side of the road he's in .

But he took off.

"Stoppp nikhil," I yelled, but till then, he was too far to listen .

Now I have to talk to him in college before he summits because if I talk to him after his submission, he'll think we are talking, and the condition would be useless .

"Stop thinking," i said to myself, walking forward, basically running .

I reached the college gate. Now you have to just ask him why he kissed you because I'm certain he can't kiss me because he likes me and no one can convince me otherwise .

I entered my class looking for him and there he was sitting wearing a baggy sweatshirt and trousers and his hair messy . He's staring at his phone as u walk up to him .he didn't noticed me "nikhil" I said, gaining his attention.

Looking at me smiling he said "hi, моя принцесса" .

"What did you just say in Russian?" I said to him .

I am not stupid. I have read enough books to understand how Russian sounds, and if I might add, I also know how italin sounds .

He chuckles in his deep voice that sent me goosebumps.

"I don't want to know what you said. I want to know something else," I said, not wanting to make the conversation long .

"What ? " He said .

Doesn't he know what i am talking about .
"Come down. I don't want other people to know,"I said, gesturing him with my hand .

He lowered to my level, coming close to my face . I turned my head around his ears. "Why did you kissed me yesterday?" I whispered in his ears .

"Because.....I wanted to,"he said, confusing me .

"What ,why did you wanted to?"I whispered ,yelled in his ears .

"I'll tell you the reason after college,"he whispered back into my ears .

"No, you can't, we have a condition remember,"I said, wanting my answers now .

"So you better choose my lady ,you want the condition or the answer,"he said in his deep voice, but it seemed to have deepened more right now .

"Okay, but after that, we won't talk ever again," I said after thinking for a while

"No cheating lady . If we talk after the condition, we talk forever, " he said, backing away and straightening to his height .

"No, we made a deal. You can't do this," I said .

"Oh, i can. i didn't sign a contract paper ,so you can't sue me for that,"he said, cupping my left cheek with his right hand .

"Think about it , моя принцесса" . He said that word again . With that, the proffeser came in and started the lecture .

In the middle of the lecture, i looked beside me to find him looking at me already .

If he's in love with me or like that,then what will happen .

"No, you're not that beautiful or a match for him, and he's not blind or dumb to fall in love with me."my inner voice said to me .

"Right, how can i think so highly of myself?" i mumbled to myself looking away from him . Let's see what will happen after college. Wait, my sister is also coming to pick me up .