cute

He said those words looking into my eyes wait- in front of the whole class he cupping my face , I hurriedly yanked his hands away I angrily looked into his eyes it was all because of him I told him not to consider me his friend "don't you dare touch me " I said backing away from him .

When I said that ,his eyes darken he clenched his jaw he walked towards me ,he grabbed my arms harshly pulling me so close so that our nose was almost touching "don't cry minakshi I don't like these tears on your eyes " he said to concerningly what he should have yelled at me for blaming it on him.right them the voice of the professor came "don't you both have sone shame you're are in class right now" I looked at him as he spoke nikhil left my arms and turned to the professor "we were not messing around and we are not girlfriend 'boyfriend  "he said looking dead into his eyes "by the way your wiping her tears holding her hand I'm sure your going to be soon" he said "no sir, we-we are not -li-like that "I said sobbing .

"Your job here is to teach us not to meddle in our lives ,am I right mr Mohan " nikhil said making the professor angry why is he making him angry what if he call my parents "it is my job to teach but you both are late in my class so it is my business,as it is not my job to prove that you guys are something or not and it's your first time I'll let it slide but if it happens again then be ready to face your parents " the professor said turning to me "thank-thankyou so much it won't happen again never "I said wiping my tears but it keeps falling "now go to your seats because of you both  half  time has already passed "I quickly ran to my sit behind me him (ignore him after the assignment I'll not even look at him ).

after Mr Mohan's lecture there is a free lecture we can do the assignment here without leaving the college i looked beside me to find he's sleeping I stood up turning towards him I got close so I can wake him up without getting attention with my voice my voice is so loud usually even when I talk "nikhil " I whisper yelled I raised my hand to wake him but stopped in middle looking at his face wow he's sleeping with a pout he is looking so  cute while I was admiring his face with a smile he suddenly opened his eyes .

What do I do now he looked right into my eyes he isn't smiling like always he looking serious I was about to withdraw my hands from the air, he grabbed my wrist no is he going to be mad that I was looking at him while he's sleeping he stood up I also regain my posture straight "I-i -i was about to -wake-wake you its a free lecture we can do the assignment no-now instead of leaving the college "he didn't said anything just stared at me "can -can you leave my hand "I looked down panting heavily like I have ran a marathon I'm not overreacting I'm anxious,nervous of what might he is thinking,suddenly his finger came below my chin he lifted my chin up making me look into his eyes  "why are  you so scared i've seen so many times ,don't be. the one who has done something wrong or is guilty are the ones who should be scared i know people other than that can also be scared but your so cute when you smile i like your smile you should smile more often " he said smiling "can we start the assign-assignment " i blushed at his words and now i was trying to change the topic "yes we can let's start " he said as always smiling "don't -don't forget about the condition "i said as his smile vanished he nodded .

After 15 minutes

We were doing the assignment silently after i reminded him about the condition i looked and saw the same girls coming at our directions they looked at me with disguisting gaze they then turned to nikhil fake smiling "hii my self sweta what are you doing with Her" they said with force on the word "Her"

He looked up to them wait -NOT SMILING he always smiles like an idiot with me his serious face is looking so hot wait dumbo don't think like that  while i was in my thoughts nikhil said "do i know you" he said seriously i snorted he turned to me then HE SMILED i was still laughing seeing his smiling face . Sweta  interrupted"no you dont know me ,thats why i came to introduce myself im the daughter of this colleges principal" she said smiling coyly "ok nice now i know your name you can go now we're in middle of something " he said turning his face back to her i laughed showing my teeths she looked at me angrily i just shrugged while laughing she stomped her heel and returned to her place i looked at him while laughing biting my inner cheeks trying to control my laugh.

"See i told you ,you look cute smiling"he said pinching my cheeks i stopped laughing and blushed i smile awkwardly "back to work" I said blushing "cute" he mumbled "what" "nothing " I heard I guess he doesn't have to know