anxiety

We are done,done with today .

Today's been an hectic day now I'm sitting on the bed just scrolling down in my phone its 6 pm I've woken up 10 minutes ago I and nikhil had completed his assignment he will summit it tomorrow and about my condition he said he will accept the condition once he'll summit the assignment I mean it's already started he's not talking to me now so he should have accepted that when we completed the assignment?.

Why am I sulking ? Because I'm waiting for him to text me or call me .

I am thinking bout him when I shouldn't because I myself told him not to talk to me I'm wondering if he would talk to me tomorrow after the submission. gosh!!! He shouldn't have talk to me from the starting .

My mummy's voicecame"minakshi,chai bana ke laa (go and make tea )

"Haa banane jaa rahi huu  (yes I'm going )" I said sighing sitting up on the bed I took my phone along with me to the kitchen.

After some minutes

I was stirring the tea when a notification popped I looked to see it's nikhil's message I immediately opened the message.

Nikhil:minakshi I have a favor to ask please help me

Me:what?

Nikhil:as you know I have shifted recently and ... I don't know how to work an washing machine and I don't know how to cook .

Me:so what do you want me to do ?

Nikhil:can you come to my house it's near your home .

Me:what the heck are you saying ? I can't come to your house!

Nikhil:why can't you come to my house?

Me:do you live alone? 

Nikhil: yes,that's why I want you to come.

Me:nikhil, why can't you understand I don't live alone I live with my parents.
They'll kill me .

Nikhil:then I have an idea

Me:idea?

Nikhil: a stationary shop is near my house you can come making an excuse ?

Me:I won't lie to my parents. And if I say the truth they won't let me go so no I can't come .

Nikhil :

Me: why are you sending me your picture ?

Nikhil: can't you see. I'm messed come please just one time ?

Me:Nikhil I can't

Nikhil:okay then I don't know now what to do I'll just wear the same clothes again and again

Me:don't blackmail me emotionally

Me:wait I'll see what I can do I'm not sure if I will come or not

Nikhil: thank you ,miss sorry.

Me:miss sorry?

Nikhil:it's your nickname

Me:you know we won't talk after tomorrow then what is the use of nickname.

Nikhil:we'll see about that just come

Me:okay see you soon.

Now I have to lie to my parents I poured the tea in cup and took it in the living room "mummy,muje college ke liye  samaan kharidne jana hai (I have to buy some college appliances) " I said to my mother "toh papa ko bol le aaye ge (tell to your dad he'll buy it)my mother said  .

"mummy bohot jada samaan hai papa nahi le paye ge yahi pe thodi dur stationary hai mein leke aa jaungi.(it's too much stuff dad will not be able to buy it. A stationary is near I'll go and buy it myself)" i said hoping she would agree .

"Thike jaldi  aana kahi par rukna nahi(ok but come fast don't stay somewhere) " she said "okay okay bye " i said going to my bedroom to get ready.

After some minutes

I'm wearing a full sleeves black top and wide leg jeans leaving my hairs open I put pin in my hair took some money and phone I was about to leave my mother said "phone kaha leke jaa rahi hai (where are you taking your phone)"
"Woh mere ko kitne paise total honge uss ke liye liya hai (it's because I  want to do the total calculations of the stuff that's why )"i said .what the heck did I just said"okay" she said .

I quickly ran from here reaching down I messaged Nikhil.

Me:hey I don't know your address can you come here "

Nikhil:I'm coming just share me your location. Miss sorry .

Me:okay bye bye

After some time I looked and saw him coming in my view he came closed to me "thank you so much for helping me.miss sorry" he said pinching my cheeks "don't call me that and stop pinching my cheeks like this " I said rubbing my cheeks with my hand."Your pouting" he said smiling . I quickly changed my face to normal .

"Okay now come we have to go to my home " he said grabbing my hands into his as he started walking forward "can I ask you a question " I said being bored "hmmm" he said agreeing "your from Delhi right?"  "Hmm" .

"Why did you came to Mumbai I mean you did your 11th there so why did you left delhi"

"Its because I wanted to "
"What"
"Yes.now can I ask you a question "
"Okay"
"Why don't you are trying to make friends?"
What should I tell him now that I'm afraid any moment that  my parents will find out about my friends and in friends boys also are included and make me leave my college and  send me to village "minakshi "

"Haa,it's because I have anxiety "

"What " he said looking at me .
"Yes,now just walk in silent "