helping for a condition +late

We reached the college just 1 minute before we entered the class together there students looking at us some weirdly that girl in anger why oh we were still holding hands I left his hand immediately "give me my bag "I said while extending my hand toward him
"Let's go to our sits I'll give you there " I looked around them staring at me I don't like attention I'm feeling nervous .I just grabbed my bag from his front and walked to my sit he came behind me and sat at his bench then the professor came .thank God he came or else everyone would have stared at me to death the PROFESSOR: students I gave you the assignment it was due today right I'll collect in roll no order "I looked at him he stared at me confused I looked away I didn't did anything wrong my roll no came I submitted the assignment then the professor called his rollno "sir I was absent for the past 2 days I didn't nlknow about the assignment I'll summit it tomorrow is that okay ?" He said standing up "your the student from Delhi right I heard you topped the 11th in your whole college just because of this I'm giving you time up to tomorrow after tomorrow I won't take your assignment " he nodded "thank you sir I'll definitely summit it tomorrow "he said sitting after half an hour the lunch break bell rang .

I saw him coming to me what will he say will he be mad no it isn't my fault
"Are you not going to help me "what "what are you talking about " I said looking anywhere but not in his eyes
"I have to summit the assignment due tomorrow I won't be able to do it alone can you help me please "he said pleading I am felling guilty but no "no why would I irlts your assignment not mine " "if I won't be able to summit it tomorrow I fail this class please can you help me " he said looking straight into my eyes I am feeling guilty wait "I will help you under one condition " "I accept " . First listen I'll help you If you will not talk to me ever again after that"  it is the only way to keep him away from me he thought for a minute "okay" I somehow felt relieved yet sad "then eat your lunch fast and let's go to the library "I said "okay thanks "he said smiling he sat beside me in an instant our arms brushing together he opened his lunch box egg "you didn't brought lunch "he said not finding my lunch "no" "here you can eat with me " he's so sweet and generous I looked into his eyes "I'm vegetarian "I said smiling sheepishly "ohh it's veg egg is veg " "but still I dont eat this either " "so do you want me to move you know I've known some people who are veg they don't like it when I eat with them " whodoes something like this in this century oh God "no don't I don't mind non veg people or they're food " I said grabbing his wrist when I found him standing up moving wait I shouldn't have said this or he will think I'm finally being his friend . I left his wrist "I mean don't sit with me I'm not saying this because of the egg but because I want space I don't like when someone enters in my personal space" I said correcting myself "its ok I know you don't feel comfortable I'm sorry anyway I don't feel like eating let's go to  the library for the assignment!" He said exclaiming "wait are you perhaps not eating because of me I mean I don't mind someone eating anything I have friends who are non veg "I said "no its not because of that I just don't feel like it and did you consider me friend because you don't mind if I'm non veg " he said smiling ear to ear "no I didn't meant it like - okay you don't want to eat I don't care throw it or eat it I'm going  the library if you want to do your assignment then you can come "I said packing my bag leaving the room sprinting I entered the library sat at the remaining sit I grabbed a book from the bookshelf it is a book from Shakespeare its called hamlet I sat at the sit trying to focus but his smile came on my mind unknowingly I smiled thinking about him just then the owner of the smile called me "thinking about me "I looked up to see him so close our noses almost touched I widen my eyes gasping seeing him so close I looked into his eyes as his eyes looked from my eyes  to my nose to my lips I gulped I moved back "no I'm not thinking about you or your smile I'm just thinking about -about food -i was thinking about pani puri I want to eat it that why I was thinking about it not you " okay I made a horrible excuse "okay okay calm down I was just joking " he said chuckling at my behavior "don't joke with me I'm not your friend I'm just helping you because of the condition, now if you're going to only stand like this who's going to do your assignment I'm not doing it all alone" I said In one breath he sat beside me he took out his phone books and laptop "so where so we start " "first we have to find the information then we'll print it out then you have to stick the photos and the wkrite the info " he widen his eyes "that's  too much work let's start right now you find information through my phone I'll find it through the laptop okay?" " Yea okay " he gave me his phone his wallpaper is a girl smiling must be his girlfriend I opened google its been some minutes I'm finding the info he said "you must be bored take this headphones and listen to music "he said holding my hands handing me the headphones I love to listen to music so I just took them thinking it's part of my work.

I opened spotify searched blackpink and played the song you never know adding others song in queues putting the volume on maximum I love blackpink they give me  comfort and peace I started the work again as I was  doing it I felt someone above me I looked up to find nikhil chest above me he was picking up the hamlet book beside me.

he looked into my direction seeing him looking at me I panicked I stood up hitting my head in his jaw "sorry sorry" he placed his hand on my head rubbing it "does it hurt I'm so sorry it was my fault for making you uncomfortable "he said while softly rubbing my head "no my head doesn't hurt but does your jaw hurt, it looks like it does because your lips is bleeding" I said pointing towards his lips "I might have bite my lips when your head bumped into me but it doesn't hurt and I was just packing the stuff because lunch breaks over we will get late" that book is from the library which you were picking up"i said "I thought it's yours but nevermind I'll put this back into the shelf "he said as he picked up the book and put it back in the shelf "I packed all the stuff let's go "he said grabbing his bag "wait ,your lip is bleeding what will someone say when they will see you like this come here "I said and he came close to me I took my handkerchief and looked up to him "come down I can't reach you "I said feeling ashamed of my height "he bowed down to reach my height he brought his face close to mine I pressed my handkerchief on his lips softly. He hissed "sorry sorry " I said looking into his eyes finding pain . I again pressed my handkerchief on his lips my finger accidentally touched his lips, his lip are so soft like a baby's lip after I wiped his blood off his lips he stood straight "our assignment isn't complete we'll complete it after college" no I can't if my parents get to know I am with a boy that to after college God knows what'll they do to me "minakshi " "yea uh no i can't stay with you after college give me the assignment I'll do it at my home alone and give you tomorrow " I said he shooked his head "no its my assignment not your . You're only helping me not doing it all alone " how can I tell him I can't be with him or anyone in college or after college "then you can do it alone I'm not helping you" I said "then I won't accept that condition " no I need him to stay away from me he won't listen to me when i  simply told him to not talk to me he accepted the condition what should I do think minakshi,think yes if he wants then we can leave the college early by the time college's over our work will be done and my parents won't suspect a thing "okay then but for that we'll leave the college early is that okay" he gave me a nod okay problem solved I looked at my wrist watch we're 10 minutes late for our class "we are late again because of you " I said as I hurriedly grabbed my bag on my shoulder keeping the handkerchief in my pocket and began running he ran beside me "I'm sorry again for making you late twice " he said I looked to his face he wore a apologetic look on his face I was thinking about what will happen when we enter the class this late just then I  tripped onto something I was flying toward the floor with my face foward I closed my eyes but wait  I don't feel on the floor I realized someone grabbing my hand from behind .nikhil! he saved me. I looked behind,him looking panicked he pulled me towards him making my body crash with his not wanting to fall this time i placed my hands behind his back closing my eyes seconds after seconds no one said anything I relaxed myself I left his his back slowly stepping back"im really sorry" I felt something unknown when i hugged him "no worries and don't say sorry ever again you say sorry to much " he said bowing down patting my head smiling looking into my eyes I smiled looking into his eyes "you look cute when you smile how come you never smile until now " after listen what he's saying I made my face back to normal (emotionless) "Let's go we are already late " I said Turningy back to him "okay let's go "he said and grabbed my hand into his and started running he grabbed my hand again forget about it its nothing like you are thinking I thought to myself after running we reached the class "may I come in sir"nikhil said in his deep voice "come come maharaja and maharani (come come king and queen) the professor said I felt nothing but embarrassed what will happen Now nikhil walked in the class as I followed him because my hand is in his I didn't realize it until the professor said " couples I see " he said I was confused why would he assume we and girlfriend-boyfriend I followed his gaze our hands I snatched my hands from his,no what if they tell my parents no they will make me leave the college thinking about it tears welled up in my eyes I exhaled a small sob pulling nikhil's attention he turned towards me wiping my tears with both his hands cupping my face "nothing will happen" he said looking in my eyes....

                 Authors note
What do you think will happen now next chapter tomorrow byeee😁😁