Prologue

"I haven't done anything, bhaiya. Please, believe me," the brother pleaded, his voice quivering with desperation. Tears welled up in his eyes as he stood before his older brother, his heart pounding in his chest. He had never felt so vulnerable, so betrayed in his young life.

His bhaiyu's gaze remained distant, refusing to meet his desperate stare. The silence between them was suffocating, heavy with unspoken accusations. The 11-year-old boy clung to a flicker of hope, praying that his bhaiyu would see through the haze of doubt and understand the truth.But as his brother turned away, a cold wall erected between them, the boy's heart shattered into countless irreparable fragments. His brother's rejection tore at his soul, each word unspoken cutting deeper than any blade. How could they not believe him? How could they condemn him without giving him a chance to explain?

"Maine kuch nahi kiya, bhaiya please trust me" he pleaded one last time, his voice cracking with a mix of anguish and determination. But his brother closed the door with a resounding thud, shutting him out from the only home he had ever known.

Alone on the doorstep, tears streamed down his face, blending with the rain that began to fall. The storm outside mirrored the tempest raging within him. Betrayed and abandoned, he felt the weight of loneliness pressing down upon him, suffocating his spirit.In that moment, he realized he had lost everything. His family, his sense of belonging -gone. Fate had twisted its cruel hand, snatching away the love and support he had once taken for granted. Now, he stood on the precipice of an unforgiving world, a wounded soul left to navigate the treacherous path alone.

The fragments of his broken heart lay scattered at his feet, an eternal reminder of the shattered bonds and shattered dreams that now defined his existence. The boy's innocence had been tarnished, his trust shattered. As the rain poured down, he clung to the remnants of his shattered self, vowing to find strength amidst the ruins and forge a new path, no matter how bleak it may seem.