5-Unveiling His Deepest Fear

Akaansh stood there, his heart heavy with guilt and remorse, unable to summon the courage to face Ansh after what he had done. He knew that no words could possibly justify his actions. A single tear escaped from his quivering lips, a silent testament to the pain he felt. He was trapped, helpless, and conflicted.

Just as he was lost in his thoughts, the door swung open, and Ansh emerged, with Vidya and Avinaash desperately trying to stop him. However, Ansh seemed determined, deaf to their pleas. Akaansh's heart skipped a beat, and he rushed towards them, his instincts overriding his doubts. Ansh appeared weak, on the verge of collapsing, but before he could fall, Akaansh caught him firmly, their eyes locking in a profound moment.

"Koi jagah nahi hai teri iss ghar main"

"Kabhi maaf nahi karunga tujhe"

"Chala ja yahan se"

As those words echoed in his head, Ansh locked eyes with his brother, his eyes blazing with anger. Ansh gathered what little strength he had left and pushed him away, but it was feeble, akin to a toddler's attempt to shoo someone they didn't like.

Vidya couldn't control her tears, her sobs wracking her body uncontrollably -"please bacha, please humein chor ke mat ja give us a chance, main tere bina nahi reh sakti anshu.."

Ansh looked at her, his own tears threatening to escape his eyes, but he fought to hold them back -"chaar saal toh reh liya na bhabhi, aage bhi reh logi"

Vidya shook her head vehemently -"nahi bacha, main mar jaungi tere bina..main nahi reh sakti" she said, desperation seeping into her tone. Joining her hands, she implored -"please apni bhabhi ki ek aakhir baat maan le"

Ansh was taken aback by her words. He immediately lowered her hands, -"yeh sab aap kya kar rahi hain bhabhi"

Vidya gently cupped Ansh's face, tears streaming down her cheeks.  -"aaj tak apne aap ko uss raat ke liye kosti hun jab tu humein chor ke gaya tha bacha, us din main hoti toh shayad rok leti, shayad woh sab nahi hua hota jo ho raha hai, bohut dhundhne ki koshish ki thi bacha, har jagah dhundha, koi koshish kaam nahi aayi, aaj chaar saal baad tu humein wapas mila hai main bardasht nahi karpaungi bacha, please apne ghar chal"

Ansh took a step back, his vooce filled with turmoil -"woh mera ghar nahi hai bhabhi"

Vidya eyes filled up with fresh tears, her heart breaking for Ansh -"aise mat bol bacha, woh tera hi ghar hai anshu, tera hi pariwar hai tu.."

Ansh's hurt was palpable as he responded -"pariwar logon se banta hai bhabhi, us pariwar ke logon ne hi mujhe paraya kardiya, ek waqt tha bhabhi jahan mujhe umeed thi ke aap log aaoge, apne anshu ko wapas lene, ek din, roz intezaar karta tha..jaise jaise din beet'te gaye umeed khatam hoti gayi, aap log nahi aaye bhabhi"
As Akaansh stood there, silently witnessing the exchange between Vidya and Ansh, his heart shattered into countless pieces. The weight of his actions and the consequences they had on his younger brother became unbearable. Each word Ansh spoke dripped with raw pain, a piercing reminder of the deep sense of betrayal he had endured during the years of separation.

Akaansh's gaze fixated on Ansh, his eyes filled with sorrow and regret. The realization crashed upon him like a relentless wave, engulfing him in a sea of guilt. He could no longer deny the magnitude of the pain he had inflicted upon his own child, the bond he had shattered.

Vidya's voice trembled with pain as she spoke, her words filled with a deep longing for reconciliation. "I don't expect forgiveness, bacha," she said, her voice choked with emotion. "Please ek chance dede. I want to make things right, to be there for you. Jo galti kai saal pehle hui woh dobara nahi hogi, Anshu. Please, just give us a chance beta."