Prologue

???: So you're saying*munch*I died*munch*by accident?

???: Yes that is correct Shizen Hizumi.

Shizen: Cool*munch*So am I in Heaven? Cause if I am I'll seriously question your judgement

???: No this is a realm that exists between realities.

Shizen: Hmmm*munch*So are you the god or a god?

???: I am one of the gods of reincarnation

Shizen: Heh, knew Christianity was bullshit*munch*Ah fuck, I ran out of Cheetos. Hey can I get another bag?

???: Sure*snap*

The god snaps is fingers and a bag of hot Cheetos appears from thin air falling into the lap of Shizen.

Shizen: Sweet thanks*munch*

???: To be honest I didn't expect that you take the news of your death this well.

Shizen: Well it doesn't really matter*munch*There isn't anything waiting for if I was alive*munch*I was sort just waiting until I died*munch*and I was really bored, so this is an interesting turn of events*munch*I did have one regret though.

???: What would that be?

Shizen: I never found anyone real to love*munch*The only thing that drew my attention was Anime, Manga and Light Novels.

???: Hmm, I see well, I suppose I should say that you are in luck then.

Shizen: Hm? What do you mean?*munch*

???: Since I killed you on accident I could reincarnate you into another world.

Shizen: REALLY?! Just like the Isekais?!

???: Yes, exactly like the Isekais. Now where do you wish to go?

Shizen: Tch, that's a hard question. Hmmmm.

After sometime of thinking Shizen finally made his decision.

Shizen: AGGGH! I can't decide! Hey Isekai man can you make a wheel with all the options I want?

???: Of course

Just then a giant wheel spawns into existence with the names of multiple Anime, Manga, and Light Novels.

Shizen: Sweet! Now let's see how much she loves me.

Shizen grabs a hold of the wheel and spins it with as much force as possible. The wheel spins and goes through many different options. It starts to slow down and finally lands on one.

-Classroom of the Elite-

Shizen: Ha Hah! Lady Luck has completely fallen for me!

???: Then you want to reincarnated into Classroom of the Elite?

Shizen: Yep

???: Alright then I wish you luck in whatever exploits you have in your new world.

A bright white light fills up the realm as Shizen passes to his next world.

Shizen: Oh! Thanks Isekai man! See ya!

-End Prologue-