Chapter 1

"If I may, I'd like to pose an interesting question: "Are all human beings truly equal?" 

These days everywhere you go there's talk about the fight for equality. 

As a wise man once said, "Heaven does not create one person above or below another." 

People like to throw these words around, but that's not the whole quote. 

It goes on to say that "... while we are all equal at birth, pretty soon, things begin to change. Academic effort is what sets some people apart to rise above the others."

At any rate, humans change over time based on their actions. 

Truth be told, at the end of the day, equality is just a fantasy. 

And most of us go through life denying the fact that we live in a meritocracy."

Shizen:'That is probably what he is thinking right now'

On a bus going to the Advanced Nurturing High School, or ANHS, Shizen Hizumi is wearing the school uniform with his blazer tied around his waist. Currently he is looking at his seat companion who is looking out the window. Ayanokoji Kiyotaka, an average high school boy with brown hair and a bland face. 

Shizen:'*chuckles*Don't worry you sexy masterpiece I'll let you lead the ordinary life you always wanted, heh, maybe get you a girlfriend on top of it

Shizen then turns his gaze to her, sitting on the other side of the bus. Her long, flowing, silky black hair with a long braid on her left is still as pretty as he remembered it to be. Those shining gradient red eyes still have that fierce light he had seen before, but now containing something more. Her creamy white skin still shone beautifully in the warm rays of sunshine coming through the window. Everything, Everything about her was perfect. From a slim body, to those kissable lips, to those thick, and juicy thigh. Everything thing about her was as perfect as he remembered, well maybe not her attitude, but he'll fix that later.

 Everything thing about her was as perfect as he remembered, well maybe not her attitude, but he'll fix that later