Chapter 2

It was the second day of school in ANHS and our protagonist Shizen was already up and about at 4 in the morning. Why to work out of course, would be a reasonable answer but no, he is up purely because he is an insomniac.

Shizen:*sigh*Even though it is another world I still can't get a good nights sleep.

Shizen decides that he might as well walk around since he had nothing better to do. While walking around Shizen just admires the sight of the school. He comes across a park and goes through there. That is when he spots a familiar face.

Shizen: Huh? Is that Suzune-chan?

Suzune was in the park in a sports bra working out. Shizen thought that it would be a great idea to surprise her, so he snuck around and him behind a tree behind her. When Suzune finished her workout and went lean against the tree, he jumped out and surprised her. 

Shizen: BOOOO!!!

Horikita: AHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Suzune let out a very high pitched girly scream, it was kind of cute. Though what was not cute was immediately after that, she grab his arm and the collar of his shirt, and judo flipped him on the ground. That wasn't cute, it was hot.

Horikita: WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING!?!?!?

Shizen: Hey Suzune-chan, I was walking by and thought it would fun to scary you.

Horikita: WHAT PART ABOUT THAT IS FUN!?

Shizen then gets up like he didn't just get judo slammed into the ground.

Shizen: That was a damn good judo slam Suzune*rolls shoulder*I felt it in my shoulder.

Horikita: Tch...Did I...hurt you anywhere?

Shizen: Oh me, no that slam was too soft to hurt me.

Horikita:*💢*Huh, Are you calling me weak?

Shizen: Oh no, I'm just saying that I'm too strong for you to hurt me.

Horikita:*💢💢*Huh, is that right? Say why don't you be my sparing partner, after all I need to keep my fighting skills in shape.

Shizen: Really!? Awesome! I won't let you down Suzune-chan.

Horikita: Yeah Sure. 'I'm going to put you in your place for insulting me. As a matter of fact...'

Horikita: Oi, lets make a bet.

Shizen: A bet?

Horikita: Yes, the loser of this match will have to do any one thing the winner wants. What do you say?

Shizen: Really!? You sure you won't back out?

Horikita:*scoff*Who do you take me for? I swear I will do anything you want if you win.

Shizen: Got it, remember you swore.

Horikita: He is probably thinking of what kind of disgusting and perverted things he going to do to me if he wins. Hmph, this finally my chance to get rid of him, I will win. 

The pair stand on opposite side of the grass staring at each other, waiting for one of them to make the first move. Shizen moves in first and throws a straight punch which Horikita dodges.

Horikita: Heh, it seems like he just an amateur at fighting

Horikita duck under one of his punches and aim a strike for his gut which he deflects and jumps back. Horikita, now on the offensive, rushes at Shizen throwing kick and punches which Shizen either blocks or dodges. Shizen during one of his dodges throws a very predictable punch at Horikita. She ducks under and grabs his arm and collar. It is clear that she is going to judo flip him like before.