Chapter 4

Class D was normal as usual. Not paying attention to the teacher, using phones in class, sleeping, coming in late, or in some cases not coming at all. They were so dumb and carefree, not knowing they were digging their own graves, but that's for another time.

Ike: Morning Yamauchi!

Yama: Morning Ike!

Now this was strange, the Perverted Duo actually coming to school on time, and early at that. The stars must have aligned for something to happen.

Ike: This lesson is gonna be a blast!

Yama: Of course, we are taking swimming classes, and you know what that means?~

Ike: The girls!

Yama: And by girls we mean-

Ike&Yama: SWIMSUITS!!

Ike: Just imagine Kushida in a swimsuit~

Yama: Oh that sight is divine!

Ike: We have to lay low, we can't have the girls knowing about what we'll do.

But as you can imagine they were too stupid to realize that everyone in the classroom could hear them, including all the girls.

Yama: Oi Professor get over here.

Sotomura: Fufu, did you call me?

Yama: Professor, can you record the girls wearing swimsuits?

Sotomura: Leve it to me, I'll pretend to be sick so I can observe on them.

Sudou: Record what are you planning to?

Yama: Professor will record the girls' boob sizes and were gonna bet on whose is the biggest!

Sudou:...Oi oi, are you trying to die today!?

If the girls found out about this they would all be dead. But as fate would have it they actually lower their voices the girls didn't know what they were saying, but they knew it wasn't anything good.

Shizen: Hehe, oh those idiots are a circus! Right Suzune-chan~

Shizen tried to talk with Horikita for the entire day but she would budge and didn't say a single word to him, not even looking in his direction. Basically she ignored his entire existence.

Shizen:*pouts*I knew this would happen, but come on this too much!

While Shizen complained in his mind about Horikita ignoring him, which was brought upon by himself, the idiots were calling all the boys over to put in their bets.

Ike: Oi Shizen, Ayanokoji!

Shizen: Oh their actually calling me over

Shizen and Ayanokoji walk up to the idiots as they explain what they are doing.

Ike: Hey we're betting on the girls' boobs and which one is the biggest.

Sotomura: We have a table right here.

He pulls out an excel sheet with all the girls names and who bet on who. Right now the leader for the biggest breasts was Hasebe.

Ayanokoji: Uh...should I join?

Yama: Of course, do it, do it!

Ike: Its a 1,000 points to join!

Ayanokoji was asking Shizen.

Shizen: Nah, don't you wanna end up with a lawsuit.

Ayanokoji: Ok

Ayanokoji, through Shizen's, suggestion, didn't join in on the betting.