I'm sorry

You can skip this if you want.

I just feel as if I need to get this off my chest.

Okay, there's this kid at my school who has been bullying me all year. He calls me the rudest names and tells me fucking stupid things about myself.

Well, my exams are this week and that adds more stress to my list. You see, I tried skipping my last period because he's in it. Of course that didn't work so I had to go anyway.

He wasn't in there at the moment so I just snuck in unnoticed.

Later on, school ended and I got on my bus and his bus is next to mine and he started yelling out his window to me, calling me the normal names. Ugly, fat, giant, bear (yes bear). Considering I'm in 8th grade, everyone was intrigued by his words and thought it was funniest shit they've ever heard.

I put my headphones on and left it alone as always. Going to talk to my friend.

Now, I know this might've been random but the thing I want to know is why

Why does this generation think it's fun to tease and bully people for stupid little things, for nothing?

Yeah, people may say "they're just jealous" or "something is probably happening in their life."

No. That isn't a reason. That's bullshit. You don't do that to people. Whether they're fat or skinny, gay or straight, atheist or religious, black or white. You. Just. Don't.

Someone may not be the most gorgeous thing ever but no one is. Everyone has at least one thing ugly about them. Whether it's their attitude or their feet. Everyone has something ugly about them.

So if you bully people, stop. Think about what you're doing to humanity. Oh and go fuck yourself.