Chapter 15

*Tori*

Niall closed the door, leaving him and I standing alone.

"Listen, I don't know how to tell you any of this or if you'll even believe  me but-" I look over at him and see him standing there with his hands on his face, rubbing his eyes slowly.

"Is she alive?" He asks

I stare at him for a second, letting his question sink in, "Yes."

"Is she okay?"

"Yes"

"Is she here in Italy?"

"Yes"

He looks up at me, tears on the edges of his eyes. They haven't fallen yet but if I tell him one more thing they probably will...

"Where? Where is she!" He asks, grabbing my shoulders and held them tight. I stare him with a worried face. My eyebrows were together and I lost my breath. I haven't ever seen him this way. 

He wouldn't of been this way if it weren't for me...

"She's-Well-She-"

"WHERE IS SHE?!" He shouted, making me jump a little.

TELL HIM DAMN IT!

"I AM HER! I'M VICTORIA RIVERA!" I yell, scared out of my mind of what is to come.

The room went dead silent. We were staring at each other with wide eyes, most likely, not knowing what to say to each other.

He let his head fall to look at the floor, "You're lying." He shook his head.

I breathe in, taken back. "What? No I'm not, Ni! I am," I breathe out my name "Tori. I am. I swear." I say, taking his face in my hands and forcing him to look at me. His eyes were puffy and he looked wore out. His hair was a mess and nothing looked alright with him.

"Prove it then.," I raise my eyebrow when he says that "Prove that you're her."

More staring. I let go of him. My tattoos. 

I pull down the collar of my shirt a bit to show my American Flag heart on my chest, then I move my hair to the side to see the stars behind my ears. He didn't look convinced. 

"Fine. You want proof?" I say, lifting my shirt and pulling down the hem of my pants to show our initials.. "Here's you proof."

He looked down at the tattoo and his eyes widened "But-"

"Ni, I'm sorry." I say, my voice cracking in the meantime "It wasn't our fault. You didn't do anything. I have so much to explain. I'm-"

I got cut off by a sharp pain in my neck. I can't speak anymore. Everything went dark.

The last thing I heard was a scream and then another shot.

He was still watching..

The End

 _________________

You're welcome for that.

I told you in was going to be a short story. I warned you guys.

I'm sorry if you hate me now. My friend gave me the idea <3

I LOVE YOU GUYS! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ACTUALLY READING MY SHIT STORIES <3

-Chloe