Chapter 12

*Tori*

Basically what happened next was me getting tackled to the ground by Maddy. I laughed, tears coming to my eyes because I haven't seen in for years and I hit my elbow really hard on the wall on the way down.

Mostly because I missed her though.

"I can't believe you're real... I can't believe this. You're real! This is real! All of this!" She was crying and basically rocking me in her arms "I'm actually hugging you! I missed you! I cried over you! I can't believe-"

I cut her off by just hugging her again, laughing, "Mads, I'm real. I'm most definitely real," By now I had tears in my eyes too, "Trust me, I can't believe it either."

We stayed like that for awhile, just hugging and Maddy slowly stopping her happy sobs, and I'm sure it would've gone on longer if there wouldn't have been an awkward cough from the door way. We both kind of looked up at the door. My eyes widened and my jaw nearly dropped but I kept it closed.

There stood Harry and Niall standing awkwardly in my doorway.

"So...You never really told me babe...Who is this?" Harry asked, staring me down. Not in a mean way, more in a 'I-Know-You-From-Somewhere' look.

Maddy stands up quickly, pulling me in the midst of it, "Oh uh, Her?," She points tome and Harry nods. Niall just stands there looking at the shirt I'm wearing, "Uh, her name is Isabella... We met online a in a support group I was in... Her best friend disappeared too.. So, we just clicked." She said sounding extremely honest.

Harry just nods but then he smiles at me, "Well, its nice to meet you," He holds his hand out to me, "Harry Styles. I'm Maddy's fiance. "He grins. I smile and shake his hand.

"Harry babe, could you help me with my bags?" Maddy holds up the three obviously heavy bags. Harry nods, going to grab two of the bags.

"Where's your room?" Maddy asks and I point down the hallway.

"Last door on the right." I say and she nods, leading Harry to the room.

I turn back to the door to see Niall now looking around my apartment, day dreaming. I smile and then feel a pain in my chest.

"Hey, if you want some coffee I could make you some." I say, snapping him out of his little dream to have him look me in the eyes, and nod.

"Okay," I say, startingto walk to the kitchen when I feel a hand on my wrist. I turn around and Niall has a tight grip on my arm, he looks like he say something to say but he can't find the words to say it.

"Um..just...two sugars please? "H e asked like that was a back up for what he was going to say.

I smile and nod, "You got it."

..
*Niall*

Two sugars? Really? Is that all you could think of dumbass?

I groan internally and follow her to the kitchen. Her hair was faded and her makeup was a bit off but she looked amazing.

The Ramones shirt looks exactly like the one I "lost".

I didn't really lose it, Tori has it with her. Where ever 'with her' is.

Iz hands me the coffee with a smile. I smile back and take a sip, looking around the place. It was small but it was cute. Vibrant.

"So you're the girl from the shop, right?" I ask finally. She looks slightly surprised but her lip curves up into a smile against her mug.

"Now, how is it that a world renowned superstar like you remembers an American city girl like me?, " She smiles and her eyes brighten "I must be special."

I chuckle, shrugging, "I guess you are." I drink my coffee and we stare at each other, at our eyes and scanning each other. We were like the scantron things at the shops.

"And why is that? It's the hair isn't it?" She laughs, dumping the rest of her coffee in the sink and putting the mug in the sink.

No, it's because you remind me of the love of my life. Now marry me. Please.

I shrug again, "You could say that."

She smiles a toothy grin and I chuckle.

..

*Tori*

3 hours later..

Maddy and I had watched 3 movies and watched season 10 of Supernatural when she got a call from someone.

"Hello?... Oh hey JoJo... No, I'm in Italy. How's your mom?... Oh good!... That's great... I'm actually with a friend right now.... Yeah, from that support group.... Uh-huh... Alrighty, I'll call you back later on okay?... Alright... Okay...Bye..." She hung up and sighed. I knew exactly who it was. It was Joseph.

"So, how are they?" I ask quietly, I haven't seen my family in over a year. I was to paranoid to even check up on them. I didn't want anyone being killed or harmed because of me.

Maddy sighs and shrugs, "JoJo has a girlfriend now, her name is Valerie. She's the same age as him and super sweet. Your mom has a job now but she's still kibd of sick. She works for the hospital. Christopher is back in jail, he got caught in a store with a gun." She looks at me " but in all they're all still looking for you, won't give up on the search. Your dads old marine friend is in the FBI now and promised your mama to keep looking. They love you Tori."

I sniffled a little when she finished, I was trying not to cry.

"I love them too... I can't believe all of that happened..."I sigh "and- and I want to talk to them! I want to see them! But I can't. I know JoJo would be pissed at me for waiting this long and-"

Maddy cut me off with a laugh, "Tori! Do you really think that your brother and your mother, your family. Will hate you for protecting them? Really?"

She's got a point.

I sigh and just collapse onto her lap "I hate it when you're right."

She laughs "I know you do."

..
.
..
.
..
.
..

WHOOP WHOOP UPDATE ALRET HELL YEAH.

I am so sorry I haven't updated in a lifetime. I had made a phan account on instagram. Sooo if you're phan trash and have an insta the follow me! @ phantasticspaniels

#selfpromo #erryday

Annnywho, I've been kind of depressed lately and that's why I don't update as much. I dont know what's wrong with me. My dad says it's horomones ig.

Lmao. I love you guys!!

-Chloe

♡♥