Chapter 7

I begin to walk towards the coffee aisle, Niall following. I smile as he runs up to me out of breath.

"Do you live here?," He coughs trying to play off that hes not out of breath "like in Milan?" He asks as I reach for the tea bags.

"Why do you ask?" I ask, trying not to look him in the eye.

"Well, you don't sound very Italian. More American if you ask me."He says smiling at me.

I smile at the way hes trying.
"Im originally from America. " I say, turning on my heel and walking to the soup aisle .

He follows me.

"Where in America? There's fifty states you know." He chuckles

Without thinking I let "Ohio" slip out of my mouth and his expression kind of changed but it went back after a second.

"Oh, I know someone from Cleveland.. I haven't seen her in a while though..."He says and I nod, smiling smally.

"Ex?" I ask and he shrugs

"I wouldn't say that... She kind of just disappeared one night.." He says and I nod.

"Yeah, I know someone like that. She'll come up one day. Its not your fault. You're all to sweet." I say, and Goddamn so I wish he would understand who I am.

"Niall! Come on bro. Liam just called. He wants the Oreos."

"Yeah man. Plus, Im tired as shit and I need to get Maddy that plane ticket. "

I hear the voices of Louis and Harry from down the aisle.

"Alright! Im coming !" He calls back, keeping his eyes on me "What's your name?" he asks me

I smile at him slightly "That doesn't matter, Niall. Just go on with life and find that one girl. Im sure she's looking for you too." I say and he looks at me. Truly looks at me and starts to say something.

"But she-"

"Bye Niall." I say, turning on my heel and walking down the aisle away from the cute Irish boy I love.

- - -

**Niall*

"Bye Niall "Was all she said.

Green haired mystery girl. I'll call her that.

She's so beautiful and mysterious and beautiful.

Of course I still love Tory but isn't a year long enough? I don't know.

I want to find green haired mystery girl again.

"Niii ," Louis waves his hand in my face, "Are you going to tell us who the chick was or are we going to have to beat it out of you with-"

"Rubber Chickens !" Harry shouts trying to covering Louis' badass-i-ness.

I let out a loud laugh and Harry smiles, proud of his humor.

"So who was she?" Louis asks again, buckling up and looking at me through the rearview mirror.

I shrug "I didn't get a name"

"Well, she looked a lot like Tor- " Louis slaps Harry in the chest. Hard.

I sigh, this happens a lot.

"Niall, mate, he didn't mean..." Louis stops because he knows how the conversation will go.

But I don't care. I will find green haired mystery girl and I will love her.

.
.
.

What the dickballs was that ending

I don't know

Im sitting in my bra and volleyball shorts. Its so fucking hot.

So yeah, this chapter was super lame and short and Im so sorry for being terrible.

Oh yeah by the way. I have a Youtube channel!

My name is 'Chloe Ratliff'. I don't really know what Im going to do with it.

I also have a Twitter @chloejr01
So yeah. Aha.

#selfpromotion23/7

Jk

Love you guys!

Bye

-Chloe ✊