Chapter 8

*Before I start this chapter, I apologize in advance if it sucks because my heart is going through a confusing stage today fornmy brother has his friends over and one of them goes to school in Ireland but he's graduated this year. Plus, he's adorable as Hell and he likes Nirvana so he's a seller. So, I don't know. He's cute and all but he's quiet. Oh well. Gr. Well, here's your chapter!*

-Tori-

When I walk through the door of my apartment it smells different. It went from its perfume covered mold smell to a roasted s' more smell.

My phone rings as I set the grocery bags on the coffee table, I answer it blindly.

"This is Elizabeth.  How may I help you?"I ask using my fake name as I walk around investigating the smell.

"Elizabeth? Is that what your cover name is these days?" I hear Maddys' voice chime through the line.

I laugh a little, "Yeah, it was simple and I could remember it easily so I wouldn't be telling people different names everytime I saw them." I say truthfully, I actually told Lilly my name was Dana, Ashley and also Quinn before I got the name Elizabeth stuck in my head. Don't ask how she didn't catch on, I have no idea.

Maddy laughs quietly "Well, Elizabeth, My flight leaves tomorrow morning at 8, I'll be at your place by 11:30 alright?" She confirms

"Wait, How'll you get here?" I open the fridge "Don't you need some one to pick you up?"

"Well, I didn't want to ask you so I asked Harry. They're staying in Milan for at least a week because Liam came down with something and Louis has some drama going on with some chick. They also have a bunch of interviews on Radio shows and News Shows." She explains and I bite my lip.

"Alright, but Mads he cannot come inside. He drops you off and then he leaves." I say in a worried tone

"Why? I thought you completely decked out your look? New hair, everything? "She asks and I hear a zipper zip. She must be packing.

"I did but I was at the shop earlier today and I ran into someone.."I say quietly, the scene bringing a smile to my face, Niall being so interested and then I told him where I was from and the face of pure torness washed over his face and that made me frown.

"It wasn't..."She hesitates "....him, was it?" She asks and I sigh

"Him, Harry and Louis." I put some Ramen in the microwave "He literally followed me around like a puppy asking me questions. He didn't recognize me or anything but he was obviously awestruck." I say as I wait for the microwave to beep.

"Are you serious? They didn't have the shop closed or anything?" She asks and I giggle at the thought.

"Niall convinced the body guard to let me in." The microwave beeps "It was really sweet."

Maddy laughs as I take out my Ramen.

"Anyway, I've got to go. I'm not finished packing. I'll call you when I'm going to board." She says as I put some noodles in my mouth.

"Alright, talk to you then." I say, swallowing the mouthful of food.

"Okay, see you tomorrow.  Love ya. Bye."She says and I smile

Saying bye, I hang up, placing the phone on the counter.

I pick up my bowl and lead myself to my couch. I sit down, propping my legs on the coffee table. Shoveling noodles into my mouth.

.
.
.

Later on, It's around 10 at night and there's a knock at my door.

"Who is it?!"I yell, getting no answer.

I look over at the door, confused. I stand up cautiously, edging towards the door.

I look through the peephole of the door and  no one is there.

Rolling my eyes, thinking it's just one of the floor boys playing a prank, I just turn and begin walking back to the couch.

When I'm not even half way to the couch, there is another knock at the door and I turn around on my heel quickly.

I wasn't scared but I definitely wasn't not scared. If that makes sense.

I take the handle of the door, open ing it "Listen, if this is some stupid ass prank, stop-" I say but when I open the door, no one is there.

What the actual fuck?

I look around until my eyes land on a box at my feet. I bend down, picking it up, looking around one more time and going back inside.

I close the door and lock it. I open the box cautiously expecting someones decapitated ear to be inside but I get just the opisite.

It was my favorite flower. A White Rose.

There was no note, just the flower.

I was confused but flattered at the same time.

Secret Admirer?

That's new.

------

Okay, wow.
Not as terrible as I thought it would be.
Yes, I have added a secret admirer.
Try and guess who it is.
Lol
Because I have no idea.

Is it weird that my fingers keep cracking excessively?  I've cracked them 8 times in the past hour and it isn't your usual finger cracking. Oh no. It sounds like a literal machine gun in my fingers.

Anyway, I'm going to start doing to do a question of the Chapter.

Today Question of the Chapter is : What is your guys opinions on Louis supposedly getting Briana Jungsworth pregnant? Do you think it's true or just some gossip?

Leave your answers in the comments!

Love you guys!

-Chloe :*