Chapter 7

"Catherine...Catherine..." A soft voice calls out from the distance.
My eyes shoot open and I'm sat upright before I even know who called my name.
"I...I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you...I just... keptin wanted to see you." Chekov says whilst taking a few steps away from me.
"Oh, of course." I say as I blink the sleep from my eyes.
I walk straight to the control room with Chekov leading the way, pointing out what's beyond each door as we pass. I didn't have the heart to tell him I'd already memorised the entire ship.

"Ahh Miss Green. Have a pleasant dream?" Spock says with a slightly mocking tone.
"Wonderful." I say slightly confused but not letting it affect my tone.
"Miss green, we have to properly discuss our next course of action." Kirk says just before Sulu says "The repair ship has finished. Just waiting for your command Captain."
"Ahh, looks like it's been decided for us." Kirk says as he draws his eyes back on me with a smile.
"Will I actually get to go home?" I ask with a sigh, preparing myself for the worst possible answer.
"Well, you saved my entire ship from what we now believe to be a rouge Klingon War Ship... It might take some time to complete all standard procedures, and then some, but it's really not up to me. I will definitely put in a good word for you though." Kirk replies with honesty filling his voice.
He gives me a sad smile then turns to Sulu and says "Prepare to warp."
Sulu nods, presses different buttons and before I know it, we're just in front of Earth.
"Woah..." I say as I naturally move forwards. "I'm definitely gunna accept the next space mission. The boys would love to see this." I continue as my tone gets slightly sad.
They must have called in whilst I was sleeping as there are armed guards waiting at the 'dock', doesn't surprise me at all.
As men with guns all pointed at me swarm the room, a male voice calls out "Welcome to the Starfleet Academy, Miss Green." A tall, slender man walks in between a row of armed guards with his hands held behind his back. This is the posture of a confident man, maybe a little too confident.
"Hand over your weapons." He says, barely even acknowledging any of the Enterprise crew.
"You better not lose them." I say with a light tone in my voice as I do as he says.
After I am fully disarmed, one of the men comes up behind me and cuffs my hands behind my back. I know he thought I didn't see him coming and I can't help but giggle.
The tall man strides over to me, puts one hand on my shoulder and gives me a sly smile. I know what's coming...
Just as I think this, his knee rises and meets my stomach.
"My God you have boney knees." I say whilst leaning forward.
"Hey! What do you think you're doing?!" Kirk yells along with some other people on the Enterprise protesting.
"Oh Kirk. A lot has changed in the few months you've been away." He says as he gives that same sly smile he gave before he hit me.
For some reason, I didn't really pay much attention to his facial features before now but his face matches his knee. Boney. He looks like a skeleton with sunken cheeks dark circles around his eyes. His long, dark hair is beyond greasy and probably wouldn't even improve if he shaved it all off.
Kirk's eyes narrow and he looks towards the floor. My guess is that Jack skeleton here is in charge and that in turn makes him 'untouchable'... To them anyways.