(3) Revelation of the utopian event

"𝗪𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗽𝗶𝗰𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘁𝗼𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝗼𝗳 𝗱𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗺𝗮, 𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗳𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗿 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗳 𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗲, 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗷𝗼𝘆."

𝗜𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗪𝗘𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗡 𝗕𝗢𝗥𝗗𝗘𝗥 𝗢𝗙 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗣𝗔𝗟𝗔𝗖𝗘 𝗢𝗙 𝗖𝗟𝗢𝗨𝗗𝗟𝗔𝗡𝗗

The soldiers were little relaxed because of the upcoming occasion and without the problems of politics regarding other kingdoms

The soldiers were little relaxed because of the upcoming occasion and without the problems of politics regarding other kingdoms. They were keeping an close eye on the border, at the same time they were having a compassionate discussion among themselves.

Soldier 1:- Since the morning, the surroundings are looking so amicable, bloodless, calm, harmonious, neutral, and nonviolent. Isn't it?

Soldier 2:- After all whose birthday is tomorrow! The whole city is going to be decorated not only with the materialistic things, but also with love, affection and adoration by the people!

Soldier 3:- Is something really special tomorrow?

Soldier 4:- Hey Narayan! Don't you know? Tomorrow is  "𝗝𝗔𝗡𝗠𝗔𝗦𝗛𝗧𝗔𝗠𝗜", birthday of the Dwarikadhish himself and this year it is going to be more special because for the first time, Vasudev Shree krishna will celebrate his birthday in our kingdom, in indraprastha!

Soldier 3:- Oh ho! I have absolutely forgot about it!

Soldier 2:- You haven't come to the border for last three days! Were you ill?

Soldier 3:- No! My father wasn't well! Suddenly, he felt weak and became unconscious during the ploughing in the field!

Soldier 1:- How is he now? Have you called the vaidya for him?

Soldier 3:- I didn't have to do anything! Yuvraaj Arjun and Yuvraaj Nakul took the total responsibility of him!

Soldier 5:- Really, all the princes of indraprastha are Gods themselves in their personalities, in their kindness and also in their benevolent behaviours towards others irrespective of caste, position and discrimination!