(20) The overflowing flash flood of desire to meet the destiny

"Sometimes it's the journey that teaches you a lot about your destination. There's something about arriving in new cities, wandering empty streets with no destination."

𝗜𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗣𝗔𝗟𝗔𝗖𝗘 𝗢𝗙 𝗜𝗡𝗗𝗥𝗔𝗣𝗥𝗔𝗦𝗧𝗛𝗔:-

The day time was fully compact with the hardworks of all the family members

The day time was fully compact with the hardworks of all the family members. The range of their work loads have already at the verge of termination. The sun also became tired of it's works and decided to take a leave for some prahars.

Outside the window, the sky was still dark. There were barely any stars in the sky, and no cloud cluttered. The sky was painfully dark and motionless. Except for the faint light from the moon, everything seems lifeless. It was a quiet night. No cars driving by, honking their horns. No sounds of little kids yelling. No dogs barking. Just peaceful and quiet. A gentle breeze blew with the arrival occasional events, it seemed as if the nature was waiting for something special to happen on that particular night. The mysterious night and the silence were becoming ready to welcome something auspicious, something delicate, something passionate.

By taking the peacock feathers' bunch, when the chief queen of Savyasachi was hurriedly walking towards the worshipping room, one of the maids came in front of her for a help.

Maid:- Pranipat Yuvraani!

Subhadra:- Pranipat! Do you need anything?

Maid:- Actually we wanted your help in pasting the mignonette leaves! The maids are facing hazardous situations because of it!

Subhadra:- Okay! let's see what happened!

Both of them walked in side the Royal kitchen. Subhadra noticed that the maids started pasting the mignonette leaves, but it wasn't mixing well properly. There was huge chaos going on between the maids regarding that matter.

Maid 1:- Maybe the leaves were dry and old! That's why, it is happening!

Maid 2:- I have told you choose the most fresh leaves for this paste and see, what you have done?

Maid 3:- What I will do, the tree extremely high! My hands couldn't reach at the top of it to bring the youngest leaves down!

Maid 4:- Bring the galactic stone spice grinder from the bottom shelf! Only it can help us!

Maid 5:- But will it be helpful? I don't think so!