(11) आत्माभगिनीषु यत् आराधना प्रेम च

"Having a sister is like having a best friend you can't get rid of. You know whatever you do, they'll still be there. A sister can be seen as someone who is both ourselves, and very much not ourselves - a special kind of double."

𝗜𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗩 𝗧𝗘𝗠𝗣𝗟𝗘 𝗔𝗥𝗘𝗔 𝗢𝗙 𝗜𝗡𝗗𝗥𝗔𝗣𝗥𝗔𝗦𝗧𝗛𝗔:-

The hallway of the temple was revibrating with the delighted chants of the commoners

The hallway of the temple was revibrating with the delighted chants of the commoners. Subhadra continued her feed to those children.

Subhadra:- Is it tasty? Do you like it?

First child:- Yes Yuvraani! It's more tasty than anything we have ever tasted!

Subhadra:- Really? Thank you so much, dear!

While having this conversation with the Goddess in disguise, the children completed their eating. Subhadra took them to the other side of the temple to wash their mouth and brought them back to their mother.

The lady:- Yuvraani, you are not any human being, you are a Goddess! How can you be so kind towards everyone?

Another lady:- She is exactly like this since her birth! She is filled with such divinity that even the divinity of Paradise can be fade in front of it!

Subhadra:- Thank you for this much praise! Now, enjoy your food!

Everyone started having the Mahabhog. Lowly but surely all the works were being completed. Then, it was time for everyone to taste the desserts at the end. Meanwhile, the chief queen of the mighty swordsman, entered into the hallway along with the plates and bowls of desserts which were prepared by Subhadra.

Her foot steps were coming near the hallway. The red silk saree along with the golden embroidery was making her more alluring, the enchanting beauty which could easily make the mighty swordsman to fall weak by his knees.