(5) Aggressiveness of Axe and strenuous strike of Sword - The Tantalizing Twins

"𝗕𝗲𝗮𝘂𝘁𝘆 𝗴𝗲𝘁𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻, 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝗴𝗲𝘁𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁"

𝗜𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗔𝗫𝗘 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗦𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗 𝗣𝗥𝗔𝗖𝗧𝗜𝗖𝗘 𝗔𝗥𝗘𝗡𝗔 𝗢𝗙 𝗜𝗡𝗗𝗥𝗔𝗣𝗥𝗔𝗦𝗧𝗛𝗔:-

The arsenal of sword and the target practice area was filled with the Colonous collection of swords of one of the mightiest sword man and the second youngest son of Pandu

An establishment for the manufacture or storage of arms and military equipment, which was well decorated with weapons, because an arsenal looks more precious and prominent when it is adorned with weapons. "A sword never kills anybody; it is a tool in the killer's hand." Hungry man, reach for the book: it is a weapon and the hunger not always indicates the hunger of wars and bloodthirst, hunger maybe exited for the wellbeing of something. Every little thing about people can be a weapon, if they are clever enough.

But, somehow, the mighty warrior felt the value of knowledge, the value of ethics and righteousness, he decided to be more expert and experienced in scriptures of Medicines.
He understood that
Knowledge is a better weapon than a sword. Any weapon is a good weapon as long as one can use it with honor and skill.

He decided to create both the mindfulness of medicines and the hyperconscious of higher weaponry on swords. The eldest son Madrivati, mighty sword man of the world with pure gold like complexion, lotus petal like eyes and the luxurious; smooth and ultrasoft velvetlike hair was aesthetically making him the censor of desire, who was the sword and soothness of his brothers, skilled in Ayurveda, sword fighting, and horse keeping, the eldest grandson of Maharaj Shalya, was described as the most handsome person ever on Earth by Ved Vyas, experts in the field of astrology, vedas, medicine, encryptic arts, administration, finance, economy and arts along with his younger twin brother.

He had extremely taste about people's attires, colour combinations and of course, how to make someone to look more attractive. Generally, all the other times, his head was adorned with the glamorous gold crown, designs of the earrings along with the ornaments seemed colourless and unattractive in front of his beauty. But, during the practice session, he wire no ornaments, except the earrings, one comple white upper stole wrapped his well toned, robust and muscular body from the lion like shoulders to his slender waist, the white dhoti was putting some efforts in itself to look brighter and more bewitching in front of the alluring personality filled with manliness.