Jealousy - M.R

❕it is a little spicy❕
(If you guys want I can do Draco or Tom Riddle versions for you, just tell me if you want them <3)

Today was Friday and you were excited to see your boyfriend, Mattheo Riddle. It was finally the weekend and it was an exhausting day, you had two extra classes and on top of that you had a bunch of homework to do, by the time you finished everything it was already 5:30PM, since you only had to meet Mattheo at 6, (something you two had always done as a way to spend quality time together and have a bit of fun too iykyk ) you took the extra 30 minutes to take a shower, you conditioned your hair and exfoliated your skin to get rid of dead skin cells, and shaved your arms and legs
(Just a reminder, it's your choice if u want to) as you loved feeling hairless kinda like a Sphynx cat, a joke Mattheo loved saying. While you finished your shower you gave your hair a blow out and put it in a half-up half-down hairstyle and added a white Lacey bow. Since all your class were over, you decided to wear a tennis skirt and Mattheo's sweatshirt. Something you knew turned him on. When you decided to move on your to your makeup, something you liked to keep to a minimal as you were too lazy. You finished your basic skin care and added a pretty nude lipstick,curled your lashes and put some mascara on and you decided to add a wing with your eyeliner. You were finally ready and it was exactly 6.

You quickly ran to Mattheo's dorm with a huge smile on your face, as soon as he opened the door you immediately jumped into his arms, causing him to chuckle and you could feel the vibrations from his chest. As you straddle his hips he quickly grabbed your neck and smashed his lips onto yours, causing you to gasp which he instantly used to his advantage and slipped his tongue inside which made you moan really loud. "So needy for me aren't you?."
He said causing you to blush, he put you down and let you settle down on his bed, and left you on the bed while he moved to his study table, to your confusion he answered that he had homework he had to finish. You were quite sad to hear this as you were hoping to be with him but you knew he cared about his grades and wanted to impress Professor Snape.

He noticed your disappointment but didn't say anything because he was Mattheo riddle and he never showed himself to be too vulnerable and sweet. You were the only person he had a soft spot for, only you could touch him, his hair and you were the only one who got to see the dashing Riddle smile but he's still a Riddle and couldn't help but show zero emotions to you sometimes. To you he was your everything, your Mr darcy. To everyone else he was a monster.

You saw the amount of homework he had piled on his desk and knew it was gonna take a while so you decided to open Wattpad and read a bit of fanfiction. While you were going through your endless tbr list you stumbled upon a fanfiction you wanted to read for a long time and it did help that the male lead in the story was your celebrity crush (you can chose your celebrity crush) around an hour had passed but you hadn't noticed as the story you were reading was starting to get spicy and you were starting to blush, since you were so concentrated on the fanfic you had noticed Mattheo was done and was observing you closely. He noticed the way your eyes lit, the way you were biting your lip something you used to do when Mattheo turned you on. He was furious and his eyes were seeing red, he had always been possessive sometimes a little too possessive and he had always reminded you that you were his and only his.

He lost everything when he noticed you shifting your legs and closing them tightly. He grabbed your neck tightly, his cold rings on you made you whimper causing him to smirk. His mouth close to your neck, you could feel his hot breath on you and you didn't think you could last another minute, plus it didn't help that you were already wet from what you were reading. He simply took the phone from you and started kissing and biting your neck leaving so multiple hickeys.
All while you were a moaning mess and desperate for him, he was busy reading what you were reading, after he a minute he scoffed and threw your phone across the room. "Darling, why do you read such pathetic stories when you know I'm more than capable of doing this and making your legs Shake." You couldn't say anything back as he was fingering you all while saying this, he all of a sudden stopped causing you to whine from the loss of touch.
He held your neck extremely tight almost making you choke, saying "now darling, would you rather continue reading that pathetic excuse of a story or have me fuck you, until you can't walk for a week?" You weren't able to say anything back but he made his grip on your neck tighter "answer me doll." He said in an authoritative manner.
You finally managed to say "you daddy, you. I need you, please." He smirked and said "good girl."
He simply threw onto the bed and got on top off and started kissing you from your neck to where you wanted him the most.
You knew Mattheo was really rough but you loved that about him.

It was the next week and like how he had promised you couldn't walk straight the entire week.

I hope you guys liked this. If you did please vote. And like mentioned in the beginning if you want me to do Tom or Draco versions just tell me. Okay bye!