Breaking a sweat - T.N

This is my first time writing the character Theodore so I hope you liked it and again if you do please do remember to let me know by voting and let me know if you want me to keep writing about him or other characters <3
(character suggested by @peopleonly)

"Get up doll" were the words said by your boyfriend, Theo. As he tried waking you up, you groaned and pulled the blanket over your face but in one swift movement he tore the blanket from your body and started smirking at your outfit, you were confused so you looked at fit and realised you were wearing a thin black crop top that had completely moved while you were sleeping and so half your boobs were exposed to him, you felt embarrassed and tried to cover up. He quickly moved your hand and said "nothing to be embarrassed about doll, it's not like I haven't seen them before." You blushed and he picked you and threw you over his shoulder, smacking your ass while carrying you to your bathroom.

As he carried you to the bathroom, he placed you down and went to leave for his dorm but before he left he shouted "come to my dorm in 15 minutes and no need to change your outfit." You were confused on why he didn't want you to change your clothes but you decided to ignore it and continue getting ready, as you finished your whole morning routine you moved to your hair, you kept it simple and put it up in a ponytail with Theo's favourite scrunchie, a dark green silky one.

As you entered his private dorm, he greeted you with a hot and hungry kiss that had you feeling light headed, he could feel your legs slowly start to give out so he whispered into your kiss saying "jump doll." You immediately listened and wrapped your legs around him, the kiss quickly turned into a make out sesh and you were already wet but he stopped and you whined, he chuckled darkly and said in a mocking tone "aww is my pretty little thing too needy for daddy? Well you're gonna have to wait longer, can you do that for me princess?" As much as you hated it, you agreed and said yes.

As he laid you down on his bed he took his shirt off and decided to do his morning workout leaving your mouth wide open, you knew he was doing this just to tease you and you swore you could see a smirk on his face as you were shamelessly staring at him. He started his workout and your mind started to wonder off about how big of a tease Theodore Nott was. You knew he was cold hearted to everyone but you and that he preferred a solitary life then one that was filled with fake and toxic friends but that didn't mean he still didn't hang out with Draco and make fun of Potter.

As your mind stopped thinking about your boyfriend's personality it drifted off to his apparence and boy was he gorgeous, it didn't help that he was shirtless and sweaty, he had abs but not defined abs and he had broad shoulders, the ones you would hold on to when he was going rough which was usually all the time and he had those gorgeous eyes. the ones you could get lost in if you weren't careful and that fluffy hair that you held onto when he was marking you as his, leaving hickeys everywhere possible. Those long and slender hands of his which had tortured and teased your pussy so many times that you lost count. Each time you were thinking about all of the things he had done to you, you  were only getting wetter and wetter and you had without noticing started to rub your thighs together for some friction. You were too busy living in your fantasy to notice that Theo hadn't taken his eyes off you and the way you were rubbing your thighs together, he was thinking of every possible thing he wanted to do to you.

He had soon started working on his bench presses and you had just realised he was Bench pressing your weight like it weighed nothing and that sight was the last straw and he knew it too so he quickly finished his workout and came to you and at this point you were clay in his hands, as he came close to your lips, his hand went down to where you wanted it the most and pressed against your underwear and you let out a loud and desperate moan, he came close to your ear and whispered seductively "already so wet for your daddy? And I haven't even touched you yet doll." His words made you moan even more and then he moved his hand away and headed to the shower and left you there on his bed. You couldn't take it anymore so you whined "please daddy please I need you really bad." And that was what he was looking for he came back and picked you up and stripped off all your clothes and took you to his shower, he pinned you against his shower wall and started leaving hickeys all over you and before he started fingering you he said "now remember I haven't put a silencing charm so you'll have to be quiet, do you think you can be a good girl and sit quiet for me?" You nodded desperately and said yes. He smirked over how much power he had over you and tightened his grip on your neck and said good girl.

I hope all of you liked this, and if want to request me anything you can do so and please don't forget to vote if you liked this story.