Those eyes - L.B

new character, lorenzo berkshire. For the end of the story I suggest you all listen to the song those eyes by new west just to feel like you're there with Enzo, I'll put a heads up on when you should start the song. And please if you like this story please vote and write some comments so I can know your opinions <3
(Story Suggested by @viviwolf10)

You woke up hissing due to the ache between your thighs, last night Enzo had gone a little too rough because he had lost a quidditch match, he heard you groan and pulled you even closer together. He was a person who loved physical touch and always wanted you close to him. As the ache started to get worse you whined and said "Enzo, wake up." He said "mhmm" in his deep morning voice that had you thinking maybe you could forget the pain and go for round 2 but you decided against it. "Sweetie, wake up my legs hurt really bad and it's all your fault."

He chuckled while half asleep and said in a mocking manner "aww, was I going too hard?" You rolled your eyes playfully and said "shut up,egghead." He finally woke up after the nickname you called him "egghead huh? Interesting sweetheart." He said and smiled. After he actually realised you were in pain he sat up straight and brought you onto his lap, he started to rub your thighs to relieve your pain, after that he held you closer and started showering you with kisses and compliments, saw how good you were last night, he knew that you loved hearing his praise.

He still felt guilty and decided today was going to be your day and said "Today's your lucky day princess, I'll do anything you want today,name it and it's done." You giggled and held your arms out for him, he picked you up and carried you to the washroom so you could brush your teeth and get ready for the fun day.

As you stepped out of the washroom wearing your boyfriend's sweatshirt and biker shots he hugged you and carried you to the sofa which had now turned into a fort, you started smiling and getting excited for the day, he kissed your forehead and said, "voila, here is your 5 star breakfast." You tried your best not to laugh and said "umm..sweetheart the toast and the eggs are burned and I think you might have accidentally put salt in my coffee instead of sugar." You always knew cooking up potions was his speciality but he never seemed to get the hang of cooking real food. "Oh, I'm sorry love but who knew making eggs was this hard?" He said trying not to sound too embarrassed. "If you want I can make you something else and I'll finish up this plate." You quickly said "no,no,no I love this you don't have to make anything else." You knew he tried his hardest and wanted him to know how much you appreciated him.

"So what do you want to do my love?" He said, you thought really hard and started smiling in the way he knew what you were thinking about, "oh no, no please, I can't do it, we've done this about 50 times now y/n, you know I'll get tired.....I don't want to watch pride and prejudice again please." You laughed and gave him the 'you know you can't escape this' look. You pressed play and got cozy inside your blanket, and cuddled Enzo who was now starting to look like he'll get a headache, pride and prejudice, (2005 version) had always been your favourite movie, you loved period pieces and it did help that you had a major crush on Mr Darcy.

As much as he hated watching this movie, he loved secretly watching you admiring the movie, the way your eyes would widened at a few scenes even if you knew the entire plot almost like a puppy, the way you would mouth the dialogues and blush each  time there was a cute scene between Darcy and Elizabeth. His favourite scene was coming up, the hand flex scene that had you screaming and kicking your feet like a child who discovered candy land, no matter how many times you had seen this movie this scene always had a special effect on you. You hadn't noticed but Lorenzo had been staring at you the entire time and was smiling, he thought about how much you truly loved you and how he always wanted you in his life. He was so madly in love with you.

(You can start the song)

You hadn't realised it but the day had almost come to an end, from watching P&P to teaching Enzo how to bake a cake after a few failed attempts it was almost time for you guys to head to bed as Enzo had to leave to visit his parents tomorrow, you thoroughly enjoyed today and laughed so much and after a long time you both finally got some alone time where you guys could talk about everything and nothing, like you used to when you first started dating.

As you were about to head to bed he pulled you into his chest and whispered "darling I have one more surprise for you."He started playing the song 'those eyes' by 'new west'. He spines you around and whispered the lyrics to you, being genuinely in love with you.

'Cause all of the small things that you do
Are what remind me why I fell for you
And when we're apart, and I'm missing you
I close my eyes and all I see is you
And the small things you do

The song came to an end and you didn't know if it was even possible but you had fallen more in love with him, at the last lyric he pulled your chin closer to him and kissed you so passionately that you felt like nothing else in this world mattered as long as you had him next to you.