A rescue mission

-Nineveh, Akkadia-

''Lord Salazar.'' Roxanna contacted me once more before I was to leave. ''There are 6 other sith marauders who have just recently arrived. I think we can use it to our benefit.''

''Indeed they could, Roxanna. Why was I not informed they were there on Ziost?'' I asked my second in command.

''They arrived just recently, my lord. They were scheduled to arrive days ago but the recent surge in Grysk activity delayed them. Along with 10 vipers, the castle can be stormed.'' Roxanna answered me. ''But I have one question, my lord. Vader will no doubt put you in maxiumum security while I have to fight of his lackeys and rescue your wives. You will no doubt be busy with your own tasks so how will we escape the planet?''

''I have... plans for that.'' I replied, showing her the nanomites and put the cannister inside my cybernatic arm. ''Once you attack, Vader will have to scramble his forces. I will make sure he does.''

''Yes but my lord, with the castle in question, it will take an armada and an army to break in.'' Roxanna questioned the plan of just breaking in 16 soldiers until she realized what I planned. ''Battle meditation and force illusion. Of course. I and my task force will sneak in with a modified freighter equipped while the main force will be distracted with illusions.''

''You understand well, Roxanna.'' I compliemented her. ''Tell Ereshkigal to come to Nineveh and have a small strike force deployed to Vjun soon.'' I ordered and walked out my office.

I had ordered a shuttle be prepared and Ereshkigal used her cloaking technology to hide in the shuttle. New research allowed COBRA to harness the force repelling powers of the ysalamiri lizards and Ereshkigal was equipped with such. Vader and his dark jedi on the castle will not suspect that she is there.
______________________________________

                  -Bast castle, Vjun-

The shuttle arrived on the acid rain planet of Vjun. The castle called Bast was Vader's secondary fortress and the retreat for the dark jedi who served Vader and Palpatine. It was a highly classified location and was one of the emperor's contingency planets. Guarding the planet were 14 star destroyers and I flew past them down to the castle platform. I landed and guards quickly put stasis cuffs and presented me to Vader. No one knew that Ereshkigal snuck out the shuttle for infiltration.

I was put into the lowest cell with my arms put inside powerful machines. Guarding me were twenty of Vader's 501st storm troopers with cannons worth an entire batallion. Shields were also put to detain me. ''Come here to gloat, Vader?'' I asked the cybernatic sith lord in front of me.

''Join me and become my apprentice, general. Together, we can overthrow the emperor and rule this galaxy.'' Vader offered.

''I... refuse.'' I replied. ''And don't think about using either of them to threaten me, Vader. You know that if you do kill them, there is nothing to stop me from rampaging through your defenses and fighting you. They are the only reason I am not doing that and currently, your only leash.'' I said and Vader knew that fact. ''My 17th legion and wraith troopers pose the greatest threat to your 501st and new commando droids. No doubt you got help from a certain dr. Aphra to do it.''

''We could become so much greater, general. But you just have to wait and watch as I overthrow the emperor.'' Vader said.

''What can I say? You kidnapped my wives then used them to control me. Of course I would be mad, Vader. You need someone with political and military influence on your side to support you when Palpatine is dead and that person is me. As grand general, I hold sway over other military leaders and as grand moff of the Outer Rim, I have taken Tarkin's power. Tell you what, if you can overthrow Palpatine, I might support you. I would ask you free me and my wives but... you don't trust me.''