Of the history of Akkadia

A/N: Galactic Overlord is more or less, completed. This chapter is about the history of the planet of Akkadia, Salazar Covraii's birth world. Lots of references to ancient Mesopotamia in this. Next chapter is additional scenes that I forgot to include.

Also, should I finish it or continue with crossovers with other universes? Your choice.
______________________________________

First off, the family of Salazar Covraii.

His father, Andronicus Covraii.

A skilled diplomat, technician, advisor and strategist born in the large town of Larsa in Akkadia, Andronicus was born in 62 BBY

A skilled diplomat, technician, advisor and strategist born in the large town of Larsa in Akkadia, Andronicus was born in 62 BBY. Upon birth, his name in old Akkadian was Tukulti-Ninurta and he was the youngest of seven children born to Chief Ashur-Ubalit IV. His older sister was Dainah Covraii who would later become a powerful and influential woman in Akkadian politics, eventually a governor under the Galactic Empire.

His wife was Junia Covraii, a Coruscanti native who was fascinated with the histories of other cultures. They met while Junia was on an excavation in Akkadia where they married after four years, in 37 BBY. In 30 BBY, their first child, Rachel Covraii, was taken forcibly by the Cult of Nabu.

During the years 44-42 BBY, conflicts with the neigbouring system of Seswenna led to a small war. Andronicus led his troops to victory in 13 battles but ultimately, the jedi and republic made peace which was harsh on Akkadia. This cemented the growing hatred of jedi and republic in the population of Akkadia and the Assur System.

Andronicus became an advisor on his hometown of Larsa as the people wanted a new chief. He was a skilled diplomat who's work ushered in peace between the city/ towns of Larsa, Mari, Lagash, Ur and Nippur. He died in 15 BBY when pirates attacked Larsa.

Salazar's mother, Junia Covraii

A native of Coruscant, Junia was born in the lower levels of the ecumenopolis

A native of Coruscant, Junia was born in the lower levels of the ecumenopolis. Her parents were not exceptionally rich but had enough money to survive in the corrupt levels of Coruscant. Junia graduated with degrees in history and archaeology. She met Andronicus Covraii on an excavation in Akkadia where she married him after four years. Their first child was named Rachel and second child was named Salazar Covraii. She too died alongside her husband in 15 BBY.