The heart of the universe

A/N: the way I decide to end this story in this chapter may disappoint some of my readers. I actually plan to end it here and continue with crossover sequels. Whichever anime or other universes that I am quite familiar it.

Also, dark dimension/ chaos king or sith god Salazar from the chapter, 'In the halls of chaos'.

And the 'five swirling dragons of destruction' attack used in some fight scenes

______________________________________

       -unknown planets, galaxy 39-

Cobra had won against the Great Union of Wei. Without any great power to oppose it's rule, it was free to spread out in all directions. The 39th galaxy or so named by everyone's favourite mad scientist, Dr. Minbreaker, was full of creatures straight out of a fantasy setting. It was ripe for invasion and conquest.

''Admiral, we have reached the planet. Orders?'' a lieutenant asked his commanding officer.

''Tell the general to be ready. Prepare the cannons to target the major defenses and have the fighters ready.'' the admiral ordered.

''Yes sir.'' the lieutenant said and everything was soon ready. The gun batteries fired and much of the great walls of the cities on the planet were destroyed. To the inhabitants, it was like an apocalpyse.

The starfighters escorted the gunships and transports as they flew down. Troops dismounted from the crafts and walkers and tanks were dropped. Some of the inhabitants tried fighting but bows and arrows, swords and spears were no match for the advanced technological armies of Cobra. All resistance was crushed swiftly. The cities were burned and populations taken for deportation, examination and possibly even experimentation.

Another planet in a faraway system was also part of the invasion. A planet with a steampunk-esque level of technology. The most technologically advanced planet in all of Galaxy 39 was this particular world. Another admiral was sent to conquer it. They put up a better fight than the magical world but all resistance was futile nontheless. The armies, starfighters and navy of Cobra had utterly decimated them. The armies and the flying ships of that planet were shot out of existance by the weapons of Cobra. Devastation was the only way to describe the planet after Cobra had attacked. It's population was also deported and shifted around the empire's territories. A policy that was derieved from the old kings of Akkadia. Imperial Cobra garrisons and forced labour camps were set up to house the deported people from other territories as per Cobra policy. The conquest of Galaxy 39 was without a doubt a victory for Cobra and it was one more territory in it's ever growing empire.
______________________________________