Chapter 11: SCP-54-FR ''Blue Fear''

Here we see you packing up your things to go to France and head to the airport. Sometime later, you have arrived at the French Division of the SCP Foundation and when you open the door you see your sister and she sees you.

 Sometime later, you have arrived at the French Division of the SCP Foundation and when you open the door you see your sister and she sees you

Kendyl: "(Y/N)!"

(Y/N): "Kendyl!"

You both hug each and then you both look at each other.

Kendyl: "It's been forever."

(Y/N): "Yep and I see that the Foundation is treating you well."

Kendyl: "I can't believe the higher ups got us assigned to an SCP from the French division."

(Y/N): "You did say you want to travel the world."

Kendyl: "Come on bro, let's get to work on the SCP."

(Y/N): "Sure thing. Where is it?"

Kendyl: "We'll follow the guards to the SCP."

We see you and Kendyl follow some guards to an exclusion zone of the SCP.

(Y/N): "So what SCP are we dealing with?"

Kendyl: "SCP-054-FR."

(Y/N): "Wait there's letters in its designation?"

Kendyl: "Well the letters do differentiate it from the SCPs you encounter back at your branch of the Foundation so that they won't get mixed up."

(Y/N): "So where's the SCP?"

Kendyl: "Pay attention to the water and you'll see."

You then see a seagull land on the water as we see a wave appear and then you see it forms teeth and then it eats the seagull.

(Y/N): "Woah did that wave eat that bird?"

Kendyl: "Yep, that's the SCP, SCP-054-FR, from what I read about it. It's a phenomenon that occurs in the east and west coasts of certain parts of the world, the locations are redacted. But the waves form the teeth of a shark."

(Y/N): "Well if I know my sharks they're like the Great White Shark."

Kendyl: "They appear when they're in close proximity of the intended victim and the injuries are lethal in 68% of cases from losing a limb to the victim disappearing. If you dive under the SCP then you'll be safe. The SCP doesn't just eat birds, it also eats people. We tried using weapons on the SCP but the bullets went right through it since it's made out of water."

(Y/N): "Yeah, pretty stupid of them, what a waste of bullets."

Kendyl: "Yep, well anyways it can go for 4 meters tall or more and can move 3x the speed of a normal wave."

(Y/N): "Man I feel sorry for any surfer dude who ends up riding SCP-054-FR."

Kendyl: "Good thing we got these exclusion zones and making up hoaxes that people will believe."

(Y/N): "Well it's good to see ya again."

Kendyl: "It's good to see you again too. Hey, want to hang out at your place? After we do our assigned SCPs? I asked the O5 if it was okay and they agreed to us doing more international SCPs."

(Y/N): "Sweet. So how are things on your end of the Foundation?"

Kendyl: "Pretty good, I've been trying out delicious foods from different parts of the world, I have a bunch of houses in each country that the Foundation keeps maintain when I'm not at one of them, I get to see a bunch of national landmarks on my days off, and I get to see some awesome SCPs."

(Y/N): "Between me, you, and Gary. I think we are the only ones in the family who think that horrifying monsters are cool while Gary wants to kill them all without a second thought."

Kendyl: "Yeah he destroyed my doll collection when we watched the Goosebumps movie when he was scared by Slappy."

(Y/N): "Yeah and my toys too, still have nightmares of that massacre."

Kendyl: "Gary is just one of those people who think that every toy that is alive is a complete and utter monster. It's like he doesn't give a second thought on how morally black his decisions are."

(Y/N): "Guess he was born to be on the side that is always in the wrong."

Kendyl: "Guess so. Hey, do you want to see an SCP from the Russian branch?"

(Y/N): "Oh heck yeah!"

Next: Chapter 12: SCP-1366-RU "Uncle Styopa"